• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: United Outer Colonies [Kasairyuu] A New Home

Kyoki

Inactive Member
(with permission to start granted by Andrew)

Ai sat around onboard the Akuro, within the 17th section. She was getting stir crazy. So much stuff they were supposed to be doing, and yet they were just waiting around.

She stood up and went off to explore the area more thoroughly, as well as to find someone, at the very least, to talk to.

David was sitting on a crate in the stageing area. He had removed his armour and was sitting with a number of his squad that had followed him into the 17th. They were sitting in a circle and lissening to one of Charles stories from his wild youth. David found his stories humourous but wasn't as enthralled by them as the others. He had taken out his pistol and his carving knifes. He had traced a pattern on the wood grip of the pistol. It was a sceen in a forest with a small waterfall. It was a relatively simple design that wouldn't take all too long to finish. As the other laughed and lissened to Charles story his continued his work on the engraving.

David's head bolted up after hearing the anouncement. He quickly placed his knives and pistol away. He stood up and looked at his squad. "You heard the AI get into your armours and fall in. NOW!" David's squad dispersed quickly and ran to their armours. David quickly sprinted to his armour while starting to take off his uniform. He quickly disrobed and entered his armour. he had kept all his gear close by incase of a situation like this. He jumped into the middle of the bay and waited for atleast some of his squad to fall in.

In a moment, a message would come to David via his communicator:

David, you are to form an honor guard around the Akuro III, I'm to remain here at Katsuko's side while Uesu arrives here. Concentrate on defending the ship if things go sour, do not attack unless attacked first.

The voice on the other end was Caine of course, this was his way to tell him that he wasn't going though.

Natsuko had been reading one of the books she had purchased on the Elysian War when the announcement came on.

David said:
"You heard the AI get into your armours and fall in. NOW!"

By the time David had gotten to the word armor, Natsuko was already nude and stepping into the Mindy. As soon as her armor was equipped and operational she was right beside David. "Anou, you don't think we will really have to fight our own forces do you?" Natsuko asked David telepathically. This isn't going to be good. If the Misshu come while we are fighting, we're screwed. A house divided falls.... she thought to herself.

Xanatos quickly readied himself to get into a Mindy. He had been nervous about this upcoming battle... if there was going to be a battle. He stripped out of his uniform and entered the squishy interior of the nearest Mindy. He gathered some equipment and awaited further orders.

David turned his head slightly twards the neko and replied. "There is a reason we are here and it is not to fight the homeworld's fleet. Unless they attack us we are just to keep honour guard formation around the ship." David held his helmet under his right arm and quickly faced the troops under his command. "We are to fall into formation around the Akuro III and hold position. You are NOT to fire upon the emperor's fleet UNLESS they fire upon us first!" David dawned his hemlet and turned spoke through the comm-system. "17th Move out!" As he finish his command he lifted off of the deck and rushed twards the bay doors.

Xanatos heard the order from David and ran over to catch up with everyone else. In his rush, he accidentally tripped over something. Unfortunately, Natsuko was in the path of his fall. His Mindy was about to collide with hers in a matter of seconds. The Yamataian gulped in that second.

Natsuko was preoccupied with the thought that she may have to fire upon her own allies to even notice Xanantos trip in front of her. As his armor hit hers, Natsuko collapsed under the unexpected and sudden weight of an additional armor, temporarily pinning her to the ground. Natsuko looked up at Xanatos. "WHAT do you think you are doing?!?!" she asked angrily, pinned down. Natsuko tried to roll Xanatos off of her but couldn't seem to complete the task. Instead she let her arms drop to the floor and cried silently inside of her armor. Who do I follow? Yamatai, the 5th? Who is my family?

David started the formation across the bow of the ship and rapped it around so that the 17th would be between the Emperor's fleet and the Asuka III. Ddavid opened a link to the wing. "We are in the presence of the emperor so stand tall and stay at atention. Remember we are an honour guard unless we are fired upon." David floated in space and looked out upon the huge fleet that was spralled out infrount of them.

Xanatos was lifted off of Natsuko and then tossed up on to his legs. As soon as Xanatos got good footing an armoured boot swiftly planted its self on the ass of Xanatos and pushed him forward twards the bay doors. "GET YOUR ASS MOVING BOY AND DON"T FALL BACK DOWN!" Charles shouted after Xanatos and reached down and hefted up Natsuko of the ground. "Let's go girl there is a job to be done! The XO is waiting and we don't want to leave him waiting!" Charles lifted off the ground to lead the neko outside.

Ai quickly headed into the bay at the sound of the announcement, stripping off her clothes as she went. She threw her clothes to the side and got into her Mindy.

Once in her Mindy, and after a couple test movements, Ai had to pick up some equipment. She opted for the Dragonfly configuration, hooking up the Sylph wing pack and Countermeasure pods. She also added in a Aether beam saber-rifle, for good measure. She then hurried after David, after briefly stopping to look at the clammer of power armor in the bay. She giggled quietly as she left the bay to join David.

After Natsuko took Charles' arm and was hefted up she remained quiet. She was sure that Xanatos had heard her crying. Just don't say anything. she said to herself, afraid that if she spoke, it would be a giveaway. Natsuko pointed herself out of the launch bay, checked her equipment to make sure her Sylph packs weren't damaged, and launched. I don't know if I can do this, If I can obey an order to shoot. Natsuko thought as she moved into formation.

Xanatos felt like a rag doll. Before he was able to get his footing again, the Yamataian swore that he had heard the person that he had fallen on crying. Fear that he may have accidentally hurt her clutched his mind until Charles' swift kick brought him back to reality.

In response, he stated, "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." He soon lifted off and followed the others. He sighed at his own clumsiness.

Galar quickly checked his gear, as he never took off his armor and found all of it in perfect working order. He started to levitate within the bay and found the switch on the saber that was in his left hand and immediately found the trigger for the gauss cannon on his back. Galar chambered an antimatter round for the cannon and readied himself for the coming battle. After Xanatos fell over onto Natsuko, Galar glided over to him and stood by him. "Don't worry, just stick close and you'll do fine out there. As your comrade, I will make sure you don't die." Galar smiled, and even though Xanatos could not possibly see it, Galar tried to inject as much of the feeling into his words.

Xanatos nodded his thanks to Galar. At least he had one friend out there. Hopefully, there wouldn't be any combat, but it is always good to have people back you up.

Galar flew out of the hangar and into a defensive position around the ship, scanning his sensors and visuals for any sign of enemy contact. At the current moment, there were no signs whatsoever, but he stayed vigilant nonetheless. As a precaution, Galar activated his right-handed side shields, just in case they were ambushed and sent a private message to Xanatos and Natsuko to do the same, or at least be prepared to do so. Galar was ready, and he wanted them to stand the best chance they could against the enemy, wherever or whatever he was.

Xanatos activated his own side shields. Better safe then sorry, he mused. He then sent a telepathic message over to Natsuko, I'm terrible sorry for falling on you. I didn't mean to make you cry... Apparently, he had mistook her crying as being caused by him.

"I am not sure that is a good idea, it could be taken as a hostile action." Natsuko responded telepathically. Though just to be safe she checked her forearm projecters via the AIES to ensure that everything would function if it became necessary. Please don't make me attack them.... she silently prayed.

Xanatos said:
"I'm terribly sorry for falling on you. I didn't mean to make you cry..."

At that second a part of Natsuko was very offended. Forgetting all of what was going on at the moment, she messaged Xanatos. "Sorry for making me cry?!!?" Natsuko angrily sent, her face contorted with rage "If you EVER make me cry, you will FEEL IT! You will KNOW it! I WASN'T crying because of YOU, or ANYTHING YOU DID!"

Xanatos was surprised by her response, but messaged back, Well, why were you crying then? He was a little confused and hoped that she would elaborate. What had caused her to cry then?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…