• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: United Outer Colonies [Kasairyuu] A New Home

Caine was waiting for the 17th's return in the bay itself leaning up against the wall near the door. "I Hope you're having fun...Natsuko, Xanatos." he said with a laugh and walked over and went to help Natsuko off him. Glancing over at David, he chuckled a bit and nodded to the others, amused by the actions going on. "I know it must've been tense out there. But I"m glad you're all ok." He said. "Once you're dismounted from the armors, we have some freetime if you want to descend to Yamatai for alittle R&R." He said.

Ai had taken her time back into the bay, feeling oddly hyper. Perhaps because the whole Fifth had faced down Yamatai, and without even an single exchange of fire, had made the Taisho the empress.

She finally made it back to the bay, landing and exited her armor, accepting Galar's help. "Arigatou, Galar-san."

Xanatos blinked blankly at her as her hair fell onto his chest. They were probably putting on quite a show since Caine had already noticed, but the Yamataian was too embarrassed to care much. He replied to Natsuko, "Well, it isn't my fault, you know?" He was a little mad at being called a pervert since this predicament was only partially his fault.

"If you hadn't hit me in the first place." she hissed. Natsuko noticed Caine coming over, and remembered where she was yet again. Quickly she jumped off of the Yamatain, and turned on her holographic projectors so that she was 'clothed' again. As she left, she realized she was slightly wet. I hope he didn't notice.... Natsuko thought as she raced to her room.

Xanatos smiled shyly at no one in particular. He quickly clothed himself, and eventually noticed that his chest was a little wet. "What the hell?" he said to himself as he wiped it away and finished getting dressed. After a moment of thought as he left the PA bay, he wondered, Could that have been from her? Nah... Or was it? This thought caused him to blush again.

As Natsuko approached her room she realized that she had left her uniform in the PA bay. Dammit, why did I do that? she cursed at herself as she turned back down the hallway toward the bay. After a few minutes, she saw Xanatos coming down the hallway. Nowhere to hide!! Natsuko thought as she looked frantically for an alcove or anything to hide in.

Xanatos noticed Natusko, who seemed to be in a rather frantic mood. He asked, a little worried, "Are you alright?" He hadn't realized that she was acting that way because of him.

"Y-Yes." Natsuko stammered. Why does he have to be hot? she wondered to herself. "I uh, I just forgot my uniform in the PA Bay that's all...." Natsuko said, although her face was still slightly apprehensive. Oh Chiharu, I hope he doesn't know about that.... Natsuko thought.

"Oh, is that all?" Xanatos smiled at her. He saw her face and chuckled, asking? "Still a little... surprised by our encounter?" He scratched the back of his head as he decided not to mention the wet spot that was on his chest. He had no proof that it was from her.

He knows... Natsuko thought her face suddenly becoming less enthusiastic. "It's not what you think," she spoke in at an extremely rapid pace, "I was a little sweaty from piloting the armor, that is all." she said, mistaking the Yamataians use of the word surprise for a different meaning.

"Hm?" Xanatos thought for a second before asking, "Um... are you saying that the wet spot I found on my chest was from you?" He was a little shocked that she had openly told him that.

Natsuko suddenly realized her mistake. Way to go. Now he does know. How do I fix this? Natsuko stood there silently, working her neko brain until she thought she could feel smoke coming out of her ears. "Etto, iie?" she said unconfidently.

Xanatos laughed openly and said, "From your expression, I can tell that you are lying." He whispered this next part, "Don't worry. It doesn't matter." He hoped that his smile would make her feel a little better.

"It doesn't matter?" Natsuko asked, slightly confused. He probably is some kind of pervert or something... she thought to herself. Then again...

"Well..." Xanatos seemed a little flustered. He didn't want to make her upset, but he couldn't deny that she was attractive either. "Well, from our little display in the PA bay, everyone probably considers us a couple or something." He didn't know if that made any sense, but he didn't know how to explain it in any further detail.

"I-Is that so....well, perhaps we could...." Natsuko didn't finish the sentence. Well, why not complete it? If they think we are a couple...maybe we could be one?

"We could what?" Xanatos asked nervously. He thought that he knew what she was going to ask, and that would be an interesting prospect. However... maybe she was going to say something else?

"You know.....maybe..." Natsuko blushed and lowered her head as she spoke, "be a couple?" she asked. Look at you, acting all weak. Over what? Some guy? But then again, he is nice....and not bad looking to boot.

Xanatos realized that he was holding his breath when she finally said it. He took a breath before slowly replying, "I... I think that would be great." He blushed as well and took a step closer to her. Did she really mean it? he wondered cautiously.

Natsuko stepped closer to the Yamataian, "Un, me too." she said as she buried her head in his chest. Tears ran down her cheeks as she stood there. Is this real? I don't know, but the fewer questions I ask the longer it lasts... she thought.

Xanatos wrapped his arms around Natsuko and felt her tears. He comforted her and held her tight. This seemed like a dream, but the Yamataian knew that this was reality. He made a promise to himself that he would protect her and take care of her, no matter what.

Natsuko felt the Yamatain's arms wrap around her, touching her bare skin. I am not wearing my uniform. Natsuko thought as she felt the warmth from Xanatos. It doesn't matter, I just don't want this to end. she thought.

Xanatos could feel her skin through the holographic projectors. It was so soft and wonderful to touch. He was going to mention it, but seeing how she was clinging to him, he decided against it. He just held her for as long as she wanted.

After such a long day the effects of everything started to take their toll on Natsuko. "Gomen, after everything that has happened today I think I need some rest...." Natsuko said into Xanatos's uniform. "Gomen." I wish I could stay here forever, but I don't think my body would allow it.

Xanatos nodded as he replied, "Well, would you like to take some shore leave down to Yamatai. Today was a rather hectic day anyways, so you probably could use some rest and relaxation." He smiled down at her, still holding her, but not as tightly.

Natsuko looked up at the Yamataian, "Un. That sounds good." she said through teary eyes. Will it work? Natsuko asked herself, looking into the tall Yamataian’s eyes, I'll make it work. she silently decided.

Xanatos then said calmly, "Alright... but first you should get your uniform and then we can find a way to go down to Yamatai." He was sure that they would have a good time together, just the two of them... hopefully...

"Do you want to go together, to the armor bay?" Natsuko asked, her face beaming with joy, but still a little wet from her tears. By that time Natsuko had completely forgotten why she had attacked him just moments before.

Xanatos smiled at the neko. "Of course we can," he promptly replied. One arm wrapped around her waist as they headed back towards the armor bay.

Once the pair reached the Armor bay Natsuko grabbed her uniform and slid it on through the holographic uniform. "Now about getting to Yamatai..." Natsuko murmured as she returned to Xanatos's embrace. "Don't smash into me again." she teased telepathically. "Or you just may not find a time when Caine-Taii isn't there to get me off of you."

Xanatos arched an eyebrow at Natsuko's telepathic message. That didn't sound good... He would have to be careful now.

"Akuro, can you direct us to the nearest shuttle heading to Yamatai?" Natsuko asked. "Did you have anything in mind while we were down on the planet?" Natsuko asked as she looked up at Xanatos.

The ship’s AI answered directly by showing them the path. Xanatos thought for a moment as they walked before he replied, "Well, maybe go to the movies, have dinner, and a few other things." They would surely be an eventful time together.

Ooh, I have something planned for you... Natsuko thought as she mentally queried Akuro for hotels and prices on Yamatai. Now let's just hope we have long enough... Natsuko thought while boarding the shuttle. "How long do you think we will have?"

"Hm..." Xanatos thought for a moment before responding, "I'm not sure. Probably about a week or two. I'm certain that the Taii will let us know soon." He took a seat in the shuttle, still a little tired from piloting the power armor.

Caine chuckled at the others and relaxed a bit as he thought about what he wanted to do while they had alittle time off. He'd nod to the others and head off for the Akuro's wardroom to get a drink and take a load off. "I want to see Kiyoko, but I'm not sure how far it is from here currently..." he thought as he walked at a relaxed pace through the ship.

Galar helped Ai down from her armor, smiling. "You did well out there. We have a battle to come, but I know you will be fine. Stick with me, and I'll make sure you don't die."

During the conversation, Galar made sure he kept his eyes level with Ai's face, as she exited the armor unclothed, just like everyone else. Galar, however, had clothed before helping her, but nevertheless, he tried to make the encounter less awkward by smiling and taking her mind off of the situation.

Ai returned the smile, a slight tinge of red on her cheeks. She giggled quietly to herself, when she noticed Galar keeping his eyes up. 'A gentleman,' she thought to herself.

"I'll be sure to do that Galar-san. I'm counting on you."

Ai took a look around the bay, wondering where she'd left her clothes. Spotting them, the neko turned back to Galar. " Shitsureishimasu." She hurried over to her uniform, picked it up, and went back to Galar. She started redressing in front of him, not paying too much attention to him.

It was really hard to keep his eyes away from the girl dressing in front of him, it really was. It took a monstrous effort of will to keep his eyes averted, but Galar prevailed and turned around lest his treacherous eyes betray him. Blushing profusely, Galar said, "So, Ai-san, it seems like we have a full day of leave before the battle, w-what do you think you will do with it?"

While the others were figuring out what they'd do with their day off, Caine would finish his jaunt around the Akuro, thinking about what he'd do. Figuring he'd need a day to relax, he'd change into a more casual outfit and a few things before heading to the shuttle bay to catch a Jilanth down to Yamatai to do a little shopping and probably visit a professional Massuer.

"You guys don't have all day, if you're going down to Yamatai, you can come with me." He called out to his subordinates. Luckily, he'd thought ahead to make a ST backup in the Akuro's medbay while he was on his walk around the corridors of the ship.

ON> YSS Akuro III, 17th Bay

"Hmm... I don't really know," Ai answered Galar. She finished putting on her uniform, and smiled happily. It finally hit her that she had just dressed in front of Galar, a man, and one that she didn't know all that well at that. Her cheeks reddened a bit, but she kept her smile. "Ano, what about you?"

Blushing more furiously than ever, Galar said, "I was thinking of maybe spending the day back on the surface of Yamatai. However, it would not be so much fun alone." Realizing what he was saying, Galar thought, Shit, you botched that one. And stop blushing dammit! She won't accept if you keep making it more awkward!

Ai giggled at Galar. She took a back, away from Galar, before she used the space to gain momentum as she jumped and glomped Galar from behind. Her giggling got a louder. "Hee hee, I'll go with you Galar-san."

Smiling broadly, Galar wiggled around, trying to get face to face with the giggling neko. He failed miserably, and all he managed to do was to knock both of them to the floor. "Gomen!" Galar said as he drew his hand back. Suddenly, he thrust it forward, tickling the neko in the sides.

Ai winced slightly as they tumbled to the floor. "Eep." She looked to Galar, and smiled. "It's o- hee hee." She was cut-off by her own giggling and laughing as the Yamataian tickled her. She squirmed around on the ground.

After about a minute, Galar relented and smiled. "I can't wait; do you think there is a shuttle that we can take down to the surface? I'd like to start our day together!" Galar grabbed the neko in an embrace, then realizing that they were still on the ground, he levitated to his feet and held out a hand for Ai.

"I... wouldn't... know," Ai replied, out of breath from being tickled. "I'm sure... we could find one." As she contemplated where they might be able to catch a shuttle, Ai was surprised at the Yamataian's hug. The neko grabbed onto Galar's hand, one he was up, and helped herself to her feet. She took one last deep breath, and sighed. "Where would a shuttle be?"

Galar, still hand in hand with Ai thought for a moment, then came to a conclusion. He asked the ship for directions to the shuttle. Apparently, they weren't too far from them, as they were in the hangar still. He led Ai down between armors and ammunition to a spot where a dozen shuttles were parked. "I think these should work." Galar opened the hatch and stepped inside, holding the door for the exceedingly cute neko.

Ai nodded. "Those probably would work...." She entered the shuttle, smiling again. "Arigatou, Galar-san." 'He really is being a gentleman,' the neko thought to herself, laughing quietly to herself again. "So, should I pilot or do you want to?" Ai offered.

"I've flown a shuttle many times before and even through enemy fire, so I may as well." Galar said with a smile. He sat down in the pilot's seat and started up the shuttle, making sure all the hatches were closed before taking off and flying out of the hangar. He looked back at the fleet they were leaving behind for the day and smiled again. Their enemies would be hard-pressed to defeat something like that. Not only would the battle be successful, Galar thought, but also he would have a fun time before-hand. No pre-battle talk would be better than what was to come.

"Un." Ai sat down in a passenger's seat, and she also looked back at the ships as the descended onto Yamatai. She briefly pondered where Galar would take her once they were planetside.
<END

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…