• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Kato Tanaka

Kayto Styles

Inactive Member
Name: Kato Tanaka
KatoTanaka.gif
civilian outfit

General Information
Species: Geshrin

Family/Creators: Mother: Ayumi Tanaka Father: Sato Tanaka Sisters: Sasada and Hishida Tanaka
Faction: Star Army Of Yamatai
Current Assignment: YSS-Mikomi

Physical Characteristics
Height: 6'1" (186 cm)
Weight: 180 lbs (81.6466266 kg)

Build and Skin Color: Average and flesh tone
Eye Color: Gray
Hair color and Style: Blond, a bit long and slightly messy yet in an almost orderly way. (The messiness of the hair is almost always the same)

Distinguishing Features: The Neko ears he uses to replace his original are the most noticeable feature. If seen without his shirt on there are two different type of wings tattooed to his back the left resembling a demonic bat wing the right a wing of an angel or large bird both of with look to be bursting out of his back and bleeding.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: Stable for the most part, Kato is a rather social person who likes to argue his point of view. Though he's had his ears replaced with Neko ears he doesn't find his heritage not to his liking, it's just that Neko ears help him out a lot more in his line of work and he thinks they make him look sexy.

Likes: Things that go boom as long as they aren't directed at him, paradox's, Neko ears, happy hour at a bar, and talkative people.
Dislikes: Ignorance, coldness of space, grunt work, and the word "Oops"
Goals: To make a name for himself..... by maybe create some cool weapon with his name on it. Perhaps find a nice neko that will let him play with her ears for the rest of his life. It's the small things in life he wants besides these two.

History
He grew up in an average home being the eldest child and the only boy of three. He grew up for the most part a mommas boy helping her bring up his younger sisters. Though his father always tried to get him interested in combat and armed forces work the only thing that really interested him was the explosions in some of his story's where he guesses he gets his current job choice from. He thought if he couldn't be a space warrior like his father would have liked him to be he could be the next best thing and arm those warriors with cool weapons. Helping bring up his two younger sisters he's kinda got a sense for women and also child raising but nothing really to brag about just enough to know when there is something bothering a girl and he can't help but stick his nose into the business to find out if he could help in some way.

Skills:
Communication: Kato is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, star ships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. He is fluent in English, can speak and write it correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

Fighting and Physical: Kato has received hand-to-hand combat training, and followed up with a rigorous training program. He is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons he is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Technology Operation: Kato is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army star ships. He is proficient in entering and/or searching for information. Also he has some extensive training at programming nano machines.

Mathematics: Kato received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry. He also has skills in Statistics and studied some basic dimensional theories.

Medical and Science: Kato can perform basic first aid treatment, stitching, and CPR.

Engineering: Kato designs and fabricates weaponry when the Army supply's him with the means to do this. He is constantly teaching himself more and more about weapons designs and schematics.

Chemistry: Kato attempts to form new energy and fuel cells for his weapons so he needs an extensive knowledge of the chemicals property's such as Plasma and many types of explosive compounds.

oh my god you banned smoking -_- is this just a planetary thing or all and all? He's gonna be twitchy all the time if he don't get his smoke break.

Kayto Styles said:
oh my god you banned smoking -_- is this just a planetary thing or all and all? He's gonna be twitchy all the time if he don't get his smoke break.
Yes, it's banned on the entire planet and on all Star Army starships. It also carries a huge cultural stigma.

Character Approved.

thank you and heres a quick sketch turned into a quick photoshop of Kato's head at least.... I normally only draw by sight but this was my real attempt at drawing out of my head.... I know it's not much but I have atleast the head quick sketched and quick photoshoped http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/ ... dcolor.gif

not much to look at but when or if i get into the feel for actully putting effort into it I'll update it

If anything he should be an armorer, from what I see. Passing off 'scientist' as a young enlisted Geshrin will be an interesting dynamic.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back