• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Ke-M6-w3405 Daisy Wristblade

Kai

Inactive Member
Retired Staff
Submission Type: Power Armor Accessory
Template Used: none
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:weapons:ke-m6-w3405_daisy_wristblade
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:weapons:ke-m6-w3405_daisy_wristblade

Faction: Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? No
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? Yes, under the name Flipblade

Notes: This article has been re-written and edited to provide the same or similar information to the original while being different enough in both name and content to be different intellectual property, as the original was removed by its creator at it's creator's request. It contains nothing new, and is just a re-write of an existing setting element.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Nomenclature Information
PUT TEXT HERE

Weapon Mechanisms and Information
PUT TEXT HERE

Why doesn't it mention the Mindy 2 series? Does it just not work as a Mindy accessory? I understand it was not made for the Mindy, but the Daisy, but I'm just trying to see if it could work in more ways than that one.

Nicely refurbished.

I'm not sure I see a point in putting text directly beneath those two headings? It's been a while but obviously when the original article was submitted that wasn't a requirement. I'll put stuff there if I need to but I can't see what I would need to put there or how it would help the article in any way.

As for the Mindy 2 series, I think the reason it wouldn't mention that armor as being compatible is due to the differing designs of the armor- the Daisy II is much bulkier than the Mindy 2, and weapons designed to attach flush with it would likely not work on the Mindy 2.

Okay, that is all I need to know.

The text needs to be beneath the headers and before bullet lists, charts, images, etc. It's the only change I am requesting.

I have added words under those two headers. I think it looks silly now but it complies with the submission guidelines.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back