• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Ke-T5-1A Cougar Tactical Aeroshuttle

Fred

Retired Staff

So what variety of statistics do you want? For it to be laid out like other modern craft, a la the Sakura?

*annoyed*

Wes, there's a difference between having a player making a submission and it being accepted... and a player making a submission that would be needed and that would fit the theme.

Since I started making the Cougar, it seems that the attempt spawned several small fightercrafts from other designers, most actually quite better at the starfighter role than the Cougar would be. And the Cougar isn't a significant step above the Fox's transporting capabilities. Ironically, the Sylph power armor spawning more armor designs and becoming semi-obsolete is a similar case.

I am not going to bang my head against a wall making something you don't need for KFY Wes. Seeing that I got the distinct impression you personally didn't like it much annyways, I am not pursuing this submission. I really don't like making stuff that I don't feel will really be useful to the person I am submitting to (in KFY's case: Wes).

If you insist on not wasting this though, the whole concept of the Cougar could perhaps be recycled as a Fox T4-2A overhaul (it's certainly shaped similarly enough!). That, however, isn't up to me from here on in.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…