• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Keladrian Santhis

Keladrian Santhis

Inactive Member
====== Keladrian Santhis ======

^ Keladrian Santhis ^
^ Species: | Nepleslian |
^ Gender: | Male |
^ Age: | 25 |
^ Zodiac Sign: | Libra |
^ Height: | 7' 8 |
^ Weight: | 245lbs |
^ Bra Size: | N/A |
^ Organization: | Star Military of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia |
^ Occupation: | Marine |
^ Rank: | Private Third Class |
^ Current Placement: | None |

===== Keladrian Santhis in Roleplay =====
Keladrian Santhis is not currently involved in any plots.

===== Physical Characteristics =====
**Height:** 7' 8"
**Weight:** 245lbs
**Measurements:** N/A
**Bra Size:** N/A

**Build and Skin Color:** Keladrian is extremely tall and has a highly developed musculature system, because of the fact he is an ID-SOL. His skin tone is slightly tan.

**Facial Features and Eye Color:** Kel has a like-able face, one of those that makes him easy to approach. His eyes are a deep shade of blue.

**Hair Color and Style:** Kel's hair is dark brown and cut short, Marine Style.

**Distinguishing Features:** Kel has a scar on both of his forearms, where cybernetics were implanted in his arms to increase both his reflexes and strength. He has a vertical scar across his right eye, running from his eyebrow to the top of his cheek bone. This is where his eye was replaced with a cybernetically enhanced eye, equipped with an optical scanner, HUD interface, and 10x magnification.

===== Psychological Characteristics =====
**Personality:** Keladrian Santhis is a rather strange character for a Marine. Despite his military training, he found through interaction with other 'normal' soldiers that he enjoys socialization, although Kel is sometimes awkward in a non-military setting. His entire life was brought up in the military, so he has no real knowledge on how to deal with Civilians.

Thanks to his buddies in Boot, Kel came to be familiar with the wonderful substance known as Alchohol. He is not a drunk, but he very much enjoys a drink(s), and Kel discovered this magical liquid enables him to associate with 'normal' soldiers and people in spite of his ID-SOL size.

He can be quite charming at times, and this is how he came to know God's gift to men: women. Not exactly a skirt-chaser, but he's always looking for another ex-girlfriend.

All things considered, Kel tries his hardest to fit in with 'regular society.' However, Kel can slip into deep depressions, usually after heavy periods of drinking. He knows that he was created for one purpose: To serve the Military how they see fit. But Kel often wonders what else there is in life. Kel hopes his adventures and Journey as a Nepleslian Marine will help him to discover this.

**Dislikes:** Bad food, humidity, disloyalty
**Goals:** To be the best damn soldier, and to do whatever the Nepleslian Marine Corp needs him to do.

===== History =====
===Family (or Creators)===
Nepleslian Arms and Munitions
=== Pre-RP ===
Keladrian Michael Santhis was created for Military Testing of Power Armor suits. After completing his required testing, Keladrian began looking for a job. He found one very easily, doing what he loved: Piloting Power Armor. Only this time, Keladrian wasn't testing, he was an actual Marine. He went through boot camp, and has just recently graduated. He is now awaiting orders.

===== Skills =====
==== Communication ====
Keladrian is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, ships, ground vehicles, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. He is fluent in Nepleslian. Kel can speak and write it correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc. He is also skilled in field communications and is proficient in all rudimentary forms of communication (hand signals, flashing lights, etc).

==== Fighting ====
Kel has received intensive hand-to-hand combat training and has followed up that knowledge with a rigorous training program. Weapons he is trained in include pistols of all types, knives, grenades and rifles of all kinds. Keladrian is in excellent physical shape and has considerable endurance. Kel is a capable power-armor pilot, but must rely on the suit’s A.I. to do anything advanced.

==== Survival ====
Kel knows how to survive in hostile environments. He can create many types of shelters in order to protect himself and his fellow soldiers.

==== Strategy ====
Kel can recieve, relay, and respond to any and all tactical commands. He maintains a high understanding of the chain of command, even under intense situations, such as combat scenarios. He is adept at locating ambush points, and can create somewhat advanced battle plans if need be.

==== Demolitions ====
Keladrian enjoys making things explode. He can adequately create, arm, disarm, and dispose of most explosive materials or objects.

==== Entertainment ====
Kel is a partier. He is adept at making any type of drink. He is great with jokes and can make any one laugh. He is also capable of...satisfying any woman who calls upon him.

==== Medical ====
Keladrian is well equipped to handle situations in which his fellow soldiers are injured. He can apply first aid, wrap or splint hurt/broken limbs, and perform rudimentory surgeory given the appropriate tools.

===== Inventory =====
==== Uniform ====
* 2 Pullover shirt, green, with rank patches on shoulder pads and name plate
* 4 T-shirts, white
* 4 underwear, white
* 2 Khaki cargo pants
* 1 Beret, green, with flash patch
* 1 pair gloves, leather, black
* 1 pair boots, black
* 6 pair boot socks, white
* 1 Belt, dark brown
=== Bunkwear ===
* 2 Tank tops, green, with fleet number on the right chest
* 2 Pairs of ankle length pajama pants, khaki
* 1 Pair of slip-on flexi-shoes, black
=== Workout Clothing and Undergarments ===
* 2 Short-sleeved mocks with fleet number on the right chest, Green
* 2 Work-out shorts, khaki
* 1 Pair of trunks, green, fleet number on right leg
==== Accessories ====
* 1 Pistol belt, black, with HAS holster
* 1 Automatic Pistol, Na-W/P-08 Heavy Automatic Sidearm, with 2 extra regular ammo magazines.
==== Personal Hygiene ====
* 1 Standard Issue Toiletries Kit (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Floss, Deoderant, Soap)
* 1 Set of Showering Towels (Drying Towel, Wash Rag)
==== Electronics ====
* Electronic Money Card
==== Miscellaneous ====
* 1 Set of Standard Nepleslian Dog Tags

===== Finances =====
Keladrian Santhis is currently a Private Third Class in the Star Military of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia. He receives a weekly salary of 50 DA per week.
| 3000 KS | | | Starting Funds |

===== OOC Discussion =====
Wow...I am AMAZED at the depth of this universe. But considering it's been around for about 10 years now, it is understandable. If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. E-mail me, PM me, or post right here, as I'll be checking all three regularly.

It took me five hours to figure out just the basic information needed to create the character. Luckily for me, I didn't have to think about a character becaue I've been roleplaying with Keladrian for quite sometime now, and I know how he plays. I just hope he'll fit into the SARP universe. :)

Looks like you're off to a good start, although the personality is a little bare. I'd like to see a Nepleslian GM's input on this before approving it.

If you'd like, I can flesh him out a bit more. He's a character I haven't RPed with in a while, so I'm a little rusty with him.

EDIT: Re-wrote Characters Personality. Tried to make him less "Hunky-dory"

I think my input as a former Nepleslian GM should be good enough.

So he's a hunky dory lush who lapses into alcoholic depression, loves ze wemen and likes a good gun? Taking into account the generally decent writing quality I would say that you've have made a nice archetypal Nepleslian.

One thing though. Nepleslia outlawed clones for military and commercial purposes, but still allows them for military testing. If you want to keep your cloned background, you may wish to mention that he's a 'graduated' military test subject.

Nothing too major. Maybe he was purpose-built to be a powered armor test pilot, did his one year and earned his freedom. And decided to get a job doing what he was best at.

I wasn't sure if I needed to alert anyone on some changes I made to the Wiki, but:

1) I changed his Pre-RP to match the one above.

2) I changed his status in Roleplaying to reflect his current involvement on board the NSS Acadia.

3) I changed his starting funds from KS to DA.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back