• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Kenneth Byer-Ryzaev

Guru of OLOY

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Character, Nepleslian Marine.
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... yer-ryzaev

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? No
Faction requires art? (Yes/No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Thanks to the help of Wes, I was able to take care of the whol spam text ordeal, and now the character should be ready for review.

Hello! The NTSE form is for the NTSE forum . :)

This is a high quality bio and it's obvious you put a lot of work into it. I will get it approved by tonight (at work now and I got to run), although another mod may approve it before I can. In the meantime, go ahead and create your user page here.

I see no real problems with this, there was a minor mistake with the finance section but I took care of it. And all that text and only 1 Typo, which I also corrected. Looks like a solid character.

He does have only five skills and you can start with up to seven. Was this intentional? Its not a problem, just want to make sure that was what you wanted.

It was intentional for him to have five starting skills, to give for him to develop as a Marine and a character, and to leave him open to some sort of specilization later on.

As for the page being so bereft of typos, I would like to thank Microsoft Word spell-check.

Character approved.

I'm sending a PM to GM Moonman so he can set up an interview as his plot page states.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back