• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Kenneth Byer-Ryzaev

Guru of OLOY

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Character, Nepleslian Marine.
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... yer-ryzaev

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? No
Faction requires art? (Yes/No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Thanks to the help of Wes, I was able to take care of the whol spam text ordeal, and now the character should be ready for review.

Hello! The NTSE form is for the NTSE forum .

This is a high quality bio and it's obvious you put a lot of work into it. I will get it approved by tonight (at work now and I got to run), although another mod may approve it before I can. In the meantime, go ahead and create your user page here.

I see no real problems with this, there was a minor mistake with the finance section but I took care of it. And all that text and only 1 Typo, which I also corrected. Looks like a solid character.

He does have only five skills and you can start with up to seven. Was this intentional? Its not a problem, just want to make sure that was what you wanted.

It was intentional for him to have five starting skills, to give for him to develop as a Marine and a character, and to leave him open to some sort of specilization later on.

As for the page being so bereft of typos, I would like to thank Microsoft Word spell-check.

Character approved.

I'm sending a PM to GM Moonman so he can set up an interview as his plot page states.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ