• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC [Ketsurui Zaibatsu] Inquiry on Zesuaium Coating

Soresu

To: Ketsurui Zaibatsu Customer Service

I am sending this to inquire as to the price desired for a molecular thin coating of Transparent Zesuaium to be applied to, two weapons and possible waiting times on their readiness if negotiation is possible. Blade specifics are: One is a blade of approximately thirty eight point seven inches. The other is seven and a half in length. Both are hand forged of the same material (Alloy Specifics are included with this message.) and await final polishing and affixing of their guard, hilt and pommels. I await your response.

Sincerely,
Koyama

To: Koyama

You can send the blade to our office at Ketsurui no Iori and we will apply the coating at a flat rate of 2000 KS. We can return the item within 2 days.

To: Ketsurui Zaibatsu Customer Services

Thank you for your prompt response. The two blades will be leaving Kyoto, from Samurai House within the next twelve hours. The agreed upon sum has been transferred to your offices as well. That will be where they should be returned once everything is complete. You have my thanks.

Sincerely,
Koyama

RPG-D RPGfix
Back