• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Khasidel's Random Art Gifts, Adoptable Art & Art Requests

Oh how nice to hear! I am currently neck deep in some wiki work, but I'll PM you specifics tonight!

I did turn over the rights for the Naginata WIP, along with the Izanagi, to Wes. To my knowledge, no one has thus far expressed any interest in using any of the contents of the Naginata article or trying to finish it off.

If you want to take a stab at it, or want to make use of some portions of the article, that's fine by me. I wasn't planning on trying to finish it myself anytime soon. ^_^;

Okay, it is a cool ship! You did a hefty amount of work already! We will see if I start working on it! I hope so, though! Thanks, as always, Khasidel!

I think the main issue is we have too many new linked subsystems. If we just used older systems we could probably finish the ship much faster. Then we could always replace them later if needed.

*nods* That would probably speed things up considerably. ^_^; I was originally planning on using one of the Naginata for a plotship, so when writing the article I was trying to give it at least as much detail as went into the Plumeria-class or Himiko-class starship articles.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…