• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [KHI]Yuukan

mizunoyoroko

Inactive Member
To: Kakatuma Heavy Industries, President Shichou Yuriko
From: Deguchi Shinichi, Yuukan-Region Assembly Representative
President Shichou,

It gives me great pleasure to write to you, your corporation has contributed a lot to the United Outer Colonies. Day in and day out it is because of your corporations resources that some of the most vital equipment is produced for our growing state. Not only have your contributions to the United Outer Colonies as a whole been great, so too have you contributions to the Yuukan region. If it weren't for your corporation, our population would not have even had as many jobs as they enjoyed.

However it is also with great sadness that I write to you. As we are all painfully aware, an unknown force brutally assaulted Yuukan I as well as the Halo that surrounded the inner solarsystem. Their assault was so complete that a mere 70 were lucky enough to survive, thanks to your automated mining facilities that were present on the planet. I wish to express my thanks, even though it was by mere chance, that your company happened to have placed automated systems on Yuukan I.

Looking at the Yuukan System now, I realize just how much we have lost, but it is not beyond saving. Within weeks I plan to submit a course of action that will revitalize the Yuukan System, and honor those that were lost to an unknown aggressor. I can not do so alone however, and it is with the utmost regret that I ask even more of your company which has already given so much. President Shichou, I respectfully ask for your company's assistance with the restoration of Yuukan.

Respectfully,
Deguchi Shinichi, Yuukan-System Assembly Representative

To: Deguchi Shinichi, Yuukan-Region Assembly Representative
From: Kakutama Heavy Industries, President Shichou Yuriko
Quantum Encryption Level 75, Decoding, Decoding, Decoding...Complete, Message Reads,

It heartens me to know that there were survivors in that most atrocious incident. While it saddens me no more were spared such a fate, the mere fact some of those brave people survived is a testament to our nation's perseverance despite the odds arrayed against us.

Prior to the incident, my company, and the peoples of Yuukan shared a very close friendship, as well as the whole of the United Outer Colonies. Let me assure you Representative, this has not changed. I liberated Yuukan, I secured Yuukan for us, and I aim to help your cause, and make Yuukan greater then it once was as a sign that we will not be stopped, we will pick ourselves up, we will continue to strive in letting the universe know who, and what we are, and what we stand for.

At present however it is my regret to inform you, I am on a mission to secure our nation from the pirates that threaten it. Hence the security of this communique'. However, my daughter, Shichou Tai is Vice President, and in charge while I am away. I am sending her a message now as I respond to your's informing her of my intentions. She will supply you with materials, personnel, supplies and ships if necessary.

I hope this will help your cause in rebuilding a beautiful world, and star system to not let those who died, die in vain defending our worlds and way of life.

Regards, And Best Wishes,

Commodore Shichou Yuriko

RPG-D RPGfix
Back