• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Kigetsuki Kishou

Cannonball

Inactive Member
Name: Kigetsuki Kishou

General Information

Species: NH-29 Nekovalkyrja

Creator: Star Army of Yamatai
Employer: Star Army of Yamatai

Current Assignment: YSS Yugumo NJ-X5-01

Orders Thread: https://stararmy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57888#57888
Wiki Thread: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=kigetsuki_kishou

Physical Characteristics

Character Reference: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a243/cannonballninja/Character Pics/NekoGirl2.jpg

Height: 162cm
Weight: 46kg
Measurements: 80cm (B cup)

Description:
Lithe and slender as one would expect, Kishou is built similarly to most neko – possessing a well defined body kept in a state of perfect fitness. Her skin is fair, a pale pink, and smooth to touch – the only discrepancy being the small row of dots on her back for the SPINE interface. Taken all together, with her slender limbs and diminutive stature, Kishou looks rather delicate...though even the most backward enemy of the empire knows Neko are rarely so.

Her hair, shoulder length and silky, is almost burnt orange – a rather rare colour by neko standards. On the other hand her eyes are the much more familiar spacy blue – so common ever since the original NH series rolled off the production lines. To finish off, you could probably describe Kishou as cute (adorable, little tail-kicking soldier that she is).

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Youthful and idealistic, Kishou is a firmly indoctrinated member of the Star Army of Yamatai. The Empire is simply the best thing since sliced bread and she doesn't mind demonstrating this by dispensing lasery justice to the stubborn unbeliever. Especially, thanks to SA conditioning, the evil the Mishhuvurthyar.

As an individual, Kishou is still developing. Energetic, she can be rash and is sometimes a victim of her own inexperience. To her friends and fellow Imperialists she comes across as loyal, kind and somewhat bubbly. To her enemies...lets just say she has an itchy trigger finger.

Likes: Ice-cream, flowers, a full stomach, new things (especially foods), the Empire

Dislikes: Traitors, red-tape and "pointlessâ€

I'd hardly call myself a master of biographical awesomeness. To be honest, I felt a little guilty posting a bio that small but I come from another RP site that demands longer histories (and there really isn't much you can say about a newly born neko) =p

Possessions are all standard issue (gotta love the military), and thanks for the compliments. And yeah, Doshii, it was a reference until I manage a pic of my own (really sucks to have the artistic talent of a brick =3). I'll make that more clear in the future
-nods-

S'all good, dude. Just wanted to make sure it was noted before some dude came along and was like, "OH SHI - THAT'S MINE MOTHERFUCKER" or something.

Educational Facility 1 on Kyoto.

Might want to fix that to "Educational Facility 1 on Yamatai, in the city of Kyoto" or something.

Great Job overall!

Thanks for the catch. Heh, when you're in a galaxy you can't really just label things by city I suppose. Changed to "on Yamatai" - there's only one facility so hopefully I shouldn't need to be more specific than that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back