• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Kim's Arts

All righty, in my drawing queue I currently have:

Tange Misato
Motoyoshi Katsuko

Recently completed stuff:

YSS Asamoya forum banner
View attachment 1447

YSS Asamoya patch

asamoya_patchwiki.png

17th Armor Wing Patch

17kasairyuu_wiki_notext.png

5XF Fleet Patch

View attachment 1448

5Xf Forum Banner

5xf_forum_concept2_sm.png

How do you make these gifs, Kim? I think I'd like to make a character-cycle avatar...yours is handy for finding out what the character I'm reading about looks like : )

Adobe photoshop CS2 has an animation feature. Each layer can be used for 1 animation frame; whatever you do to every layer in relation to your selected frame will effect your animation. =) Kokuten actually made my avatar; these banners were my first attempts at working CS2's animation feature.

Really? Cool. I wonder, does the adobe photoshop CS2 come with a Windows computer? Or do I have to buy it separately for like $300? ._.

I'd be so happy if it came standard with a new Windows OS computer but sadly, it's a $300-500 program. >> You might be able to get a cheaper copy in a college bookstore or through a nice friend.

There are some shareware programs that do animation though, check out downloads.com for some.

Haha, Wes. Is gimp a free download? I am on a school computer, so I can't touch that yet. ^^ Well, I'll look around and see what I can find.

In honor of your great advertising acheivements, I bestow upon you the
Advertising Excellence Award!

agm.gif

It might seem a bit crude... but I tried my best. =(

Lol, it probably would look better after gimp had its way with it, but I'm still just figuring it out. ^^;; Anywho, it's the thought that counts, right? :3

I think that she looks good. I might not have artistic eyes, but I still think that it is a fine piece of work. ^_^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back