Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Approved Character Kirameku Enki

Whisper

Submissions Reviewer
FM of NDC
Game Master

A Relationship Manager for Noval with a military past. I've been planning to make her for a while. The Takeda Fleet request and upcoming Beyond plot seemed like a great reason to put her to 'paper'.

@Yuuki @Kai for visibility. She's a 'Noval character', however, and isn't specifically for that plot.

Thanks!

Last edited:

RaWolfe

Site Supporter
Hey @Whisper

I checked over the character and seeing the character is not bound to any plot, I have to take it in as a non-plot character with potential for other plots (in this case Beyond plot). I checked over the character and saw a single author error that I fixed for you :) So without further waiting, this character is approved so moved!