• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Kohana [Kohana] The beginning of the end...of the beginning.

AoK

Inactive Member
<I have decided to forgo a final post. In it's place I am going to do like what Wes and Chris did on the last post of Shadow's era.>

Kohana has been put into a time of great strife and trouble at the hands of Lenwe, and his untested scientific experiment to try and back engineer ST technology that was salvaged and then sold to him on the black market.

Things that are of note:

-Kohana is no longer ruled by Laughing Rain, in her place, the White rider, Sergei the Conqueror, a lion Dy'Unnar, has taken over rule after he killed Laughing Rain's leading advisor, and made a deal to let Laughing Rain live.

-The military is now being run by the Pale Rider, Deathknight Tyriel, a To'Yaree of color similar to his name, and his three headed hunting hound, Dante.

-The judicial system is being run by a white jackal, Ayame the Judge.

-There is now a sort of SAINT organization on Kohana called KIA, Kohanian Information Agency, that is run by Mordachai the Nightmare, an amagomation of bat and otter Sha'Nai.

-Laughing Rain is still on the planet, running The Shadow Hand, an organization seeking to overthrow The Conqueror, and regain the Kohanian throne.

-Most of the civilian population has fled the planet on a freighter that was passing the planet on it's way to Nepleslia. The frigate was signalled by Laughing Rain's counsel, fearing for their, and their families lives, contacting it through the use of Laughing Rain's shuttle.

-Most of Kohana is now in great turmoil, with a five way war raging between each of the tribes, and the humans. There are few safe places anymore on the surface other than Kee'Awloo worship centers, (VERY large temple compounds).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back