• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Komatsu Elena

icekatze

hi hi

I recently found this website and was inspired to make something with some of the fantastic source material you have here.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:elena

I made this mostly for my own benefit knowing that I won't be able to be a regular on these forums. I that respect it seems I am already breaking the 4th rule, so if it needs to be taken down, I will do so. If it serves any useful purpose, so much the better though.

That's some excellent art you've got there. I like your style, kid, you'll go places around here!

hi hi

Thanks, I'm glad you like the arts. Unfortunately Teddo the rest of her arts are going to remain in my brain for a little while longer, and no, drills wont work.

I'm not highly familiar with the UOC, but a brand new player's not allowed to be an officer. You've made art for your character without it even being approved, and I'm not sure how to take that, but new players need to start at the bottom.

Considering your character's age and history, you'll need to edit the character some.

Hey Doshii, some of us don't even consider a character to be written until we do art for them. :p

"I wrote up a new character" is just another way of saying "I drew a picture of a new character." :V

If that's how it's treated, no sweat. I just want everyone to be sure that the art is not pressuring me to approve the character.

Well, it does seem like icekatze is more interested in having a little fun than getting the character approved (he's already posted a cool non-canon RP), so I'm sure you won't feel that pressure.

But you should. God.

hi hi

Doshii Jun said:
You've made art for your character without it even being approved, and I'm not sure how to take that.
Sincere admiration, it is in my nature to make things.

I apologize again if I have overstepped my bounds, please do not mistake my ignorance for disrespect. This was a case of my needing to strike while the iron was hot, though in the future I would like to have time to participate in a plot or two. As such, I have edited my character so that she will be hopefully be more legitimate. However, if you would prefer the character be an NPC or removed, I would not want to waste your server space.

----
"I humbly submit myself to the ruling of the court martial, and choose not to contest the charges of gross negligence and conduct unbecoming an officer. If it pleases the court, I will gladly serve the remainder of my time in whatever capacity I am judged fit."

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with having the arts, I mean, it's REQUIRED for starship submissions (much to the ire of my suck art skills). I have piksherz of characters that aren't even written up yet. But anyways, the character.

Yeah, your rank definitely has to me cut down. I'm not sure if it's possible to get away with having her ranked as Cadet, since present-day I'm pretty sure it's not uncommon for individuals to go through officer training right off when they join, given the proper credentials (just say she was a Galaxy Scout :D ). I have no idea if that's allowed, though. Sub-lieutenant, however, is something we all have to sweat and bleed for. If Cadet isn't allowed, she'll be an entry-level enlisted.

Also, about the art. Did you make your avatar, too? Cuz if you did, I am SO commissioning you for my characters. If I get money. :)

Doshii Jun said:
Any updates on this? Rank has yet to be addressed.

Nor has my question about the avatar art!!! :eek:

Hehe, anyway, icekatze, you realize that you need to edit the character article to reflect the changes you need to make, right? It looks like she hasn't been edited since you made her.

hi hi

Most peculiar. I was certain that I had changed it, but I guess I was mistaken. I have changed it again, this time hopefully for real.

(I did indeed make my own avatar image, unfortunately, I don't have spare time for commissions at the moment. :( )

No problem. The age of the character is still odd ... but I believe that it's acceptable.

This character is approved for IC usage. Please file contact information in this thread and file for orders here.

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back