• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Komodo System/Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Lizard Freak!
Inactive Member
Submission Type: System/Planet
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:system:komodo System
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=planet:komodo Planet

Faction: VDTF Vekimen
FM Approved Yet? (Yes) I made it?
Faction requires art? (No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (No)
Contains New art? (No)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: Figured I would get the System and the Planet approved now. I need to figure out /exactly/ where the Heartbreaker is right now or at least a general region. I just hope I am not boxed in by places owned by other people.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Then how is this stopped now @Wes? The message for all intent and purpose has been sent. You just having gotten a PM or what have you with an actual message in it. Can this be approved now, or are you seriously stone walling everything simply because we don't know how many times Yui coughed in the time between? This is turning into an excessive amount of red tape. For a third time, this is semantics. It sounds like you are stalling all this from happening for whatever reason, or are planning on having Yamatai screw the Vekimen somehow and force me to integrate into Yamatai completely. This is the impression I am getting.

Mainly that's because Heartbreaker is months behind the rest of SARP at this point. As someone who is RPing in quite a few plots with Edto, there has been an understanding that the Vekimen would have landed somewhere. At least one approved Yamatai plot includes a Vekimen, student in a Yamatai school. Not to put words in @Reynolds mouth, but I think that he was waiting until the whole situation that Heartbreaker is dealing with is complete before he sends something official from his GMNPC.

Wes, don't use your ignorance of matters that you admit you haven't had time to look at as an excuse to stop other people from RPing. Cause at this point, you're making it easier to go around you then trying to follow the rules and ask for permission. Decide what you want, but remember that we're just trying to add to the setting.

The Vekimen getting moved is something that isn't canon yet because it hasn't actually happened yet and people shouldn't be making RPs based on the assumption it has. We've planned for it to happen for a long time but it's never been RPed. Last time I tried to get involved I was shut down by Reynolds over some timeline problem so I've been waiting for the request to help out ever since. Presently there's no indication of where the Vekimen would end up after being moved because there's been no RP in which the YSE actually discusses it with the Vekimen except for perhaps that JP that Edto did with Doshii that apparently hasn't been posted yet.

@Wes, but you aren't telling me that the Vekimen are not getting a planet. WHERE this system it is all that is up for debate at this point, which means that honestly why dont we figure that out instead of sitting here. I have asked for multiple locations, I keep asking for more locations trying to hit this seemingly non-existent nail enough on the head to actually get some head way.

We have established the Yamatai are going to help
We have established that they are getting a planet
We have established that Yamatai is coming, just you havent gotten a specific posts explaining it
Where they are is all that is up for debate so why dont we figure that stuff out, get this approved, and just move on. We can still RP it out, and would be better to RP it out AFTER we have this ONE detail settled.

~~This post has been edited to remove content that violated the Star Army community guidelines~~ --Wes
~~ This post was edited again to actually finish the job if swear was an issue~~ -- Edto Xar'Sivaree

I've already told you want needs to happen: We need to RP the move. The first step is have someone ask for the move.

Until then, this submission is rejected for including events that have not occurred ICly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back