• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Kosuke Sector System Proclycon

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I wanted to mention that I made some edits to the page, along with some more text, thanks to CPT

As you know, I pointed out in the planning group that I am a little picky about the creation of named systems in the Kosuke Sector, because I want things to be discovered via a story (not a single post/news post) for the sector. I want to hold this sector to a high standard because I want it to be a very detailed place. That said, you didn't know that when you created this so I will overlook that for now. I hope that you have some roleplay planned that will be centered here that will explore and give more detail to the system, right now it seems very bland.

I would like to see:
  • Some art.
  • What kind of station is it? Is it one of the new Tengumo-Class Space Station? If so I would like to see a fleshed-out page for it like we did with the Kumo no Kagayaki Station.
  • The functionality of what you've made is fine, it just lacks any kind of life to it. I'd like to see unique locations and features in the system. The Sharie and Becurn System are highly detailed due to the ongoing RPs there.
It needs:
  • The grid of the map it is located on.
  • Is the system claimed by Yamatai or just being used for now?

Despite these reservations I have, I will put my FM stamp on it. Just I hope this is the last system for the sector I see submitted without some serious roleplay and story behind it. Even if it's a case of you making the system and leaving it as WIP until actual RP happens there, etc.

FM Approved.

@Wes will need to review, as this is related to Yugumo and it wouldn't be right if I did.

Last edited:
I will admit I was a little quick on this, just have a ship appear, see it, and then move on to Gyokai. I am considdering on doing a thread, started by me using my Yue character, while I am aware I can use cpt for it, this time, I think I’d like to try doing another open thread, or something. That I can trial GM.

I shall try and get some art for it, and agree art will make it look amazing.

Might be a Tengumo Class Space Station, but at this time I hadnt made a page for it, niether in a word document either. I wasn’t sure I wanted to make another space station page.

the image below shows the grid thought would work, for Proclycon.

OH! and before i forget, at this time i wasnt sure who claimed it, in terms of faction so i was just going to say Colonial Initiative Alliance Fleet.

Proclycon location.png

I reviewed the article and I have some questions:
  • How many agriculture ships are there in each ring/zone? Where did they come from?
Also, could you please add art credits where it says "(put art credits here)" in the OOC section?

Please add links to the RP it appeared in to the wiki article (I usually use footnotes in the history section so that's what I recommend).

Please consistently use "YC-04", etc. throughout the article. Some of the mentions of star systems are like "YC04." The system's name should look the same each time it's used.

The members: namespace isn't visible to guests so please use images in places: for images about places.

thanks Wes, you've alerted me to a possible oopsie. but i made the edits including adding a mention of how many ships there are, and checked for consistency to YC-04. I've also added the links to rp it was in to the page, though it was originally brief, I plan on doing something more with my Yue. I've also added art credits. I also wanted to mention since i felt your concerns would be in the other Kosuke System, Gyokaii, too, i also made edits there as well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back