• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Koyama

Soresu

Link

First truly 'new' character in a while. While it may seem a little sparse, please try and remember this character is literally months old.

As Kosuka's co-creator and as a Yamataian FM, I approve of this character. However, I'd like someone else to go through it. Thank you.

I just want to know how she's 3 months old, but she was born January 20th YE 35. That's not even a month ago.

Obviously her mother didn't give birth to her, because a NH-27 would not give birth to the NH-29.

Wes has implied ever since the NH-27 has gone from the SLICS interface to the SPINE one that it was 'routinely' given hotfixes that the NH-27 was able to seamlessly integrate.

Thus, I'd say based on precedent and fluff text that the NH-27 is more than capable of creating a NH-29 youngling. Piece of cake. It's the choice of creating a NH-29 youngling which is unusual, not the ability to do so.

Not trying to. I don't see a need for it. It's perfectly accurate about two months from now.

She's a youngling, and Soresu seem to be aiming to have the bio represent her when she's reached adult size. That's roughly 3 months. It just means that any roleplay done with her as presented in the bio occurs past April. In the meantime, she's smaller and stuff in her bio is happening to her.

Saves Soresu from writing a different description now and having to write a different one in a couple of months. I don't see the harm in it. It's not like there hasn't been significantly worse bending of space time happening in the setting.

Nashoba said:
Still doesn't explain the age issue. :p

Basically what Fred said in a nutshell, Nash. When I asked Doshii how physically mature we should make the bio, he suggested full maturity. However ICly she'll be played as a Youngling until she reaches three months of age and becomes an 'adult.'

RPG-D RPGfix
Back