• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny Kusati's accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Inactive Member
Kusati found his room quickly enough, and he set his gear down on one of the empty bunks. "Right then, time to find out what my dutys are".

He brought up the computer terminal, "AI, what ship am I assigned"

"You are assigned a Hoplite V1 Variable fighter"

"Thankyou AI, can you show me the duty rooster please"

"Of course, hold on, incoming transmission, its for you. would you like to accept it?"

"Yes, put it on"

"Very well"

The computer flicked and a holoprojection flickered on.

Just as the holoprojection flickered on, the computer terminal started to smoke slowly, "what the.." kusati started to proclaim, but before he could finish his sentance the terminal exploded and kusati was flung back against the wall.

He could feel a pain in his right shoulder and a warm, moist liquid flowing down the side of his chest, his vision started to darken and he just managed to wisper "he..lp...m..e' into the the radio without even knowing whether it was switched on before he lapsed into the land of unconsciousness.

"Kusati?, Kusati?, its over. The skin grafts and surgery are completed, you've been in the recovery room for a couple of days now. You're stable, you're free to go back to you're quarters. We've got you off the duty roster for a couple more days so you can recouperate and for the new skin to feel normal again"

"Ok."

"Up you get then, you're quite lucky you know." said the man as he helped Kusati out of the bed.

Kusati struggled to get dresses as he was still in some pain. He walked through the doors of the medical room and limped to his quarters.

He set down on his bed, and realised that he was going to need more clothes, he looked around and the room was back to normal, "quick cleaners" he thought. All the other bunks were taken, "looks like the others have arrived then."

He lay back and drifted into a troubled sleep, filled with images of his dead father and burning rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back