• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Yamatai News (YINN) Kuvexian Baroness Declares Planet UX-3 III and Neutral Spaceport Sood Zadra's Independence from the Interstellar Kingdom of Kuvexia

We interrupt the currently scheduled syndicated broadcast of "So I'm a Neko, So What?" and now go live to the broadcast from Sood Zadra, where Baroness Soon Bardoon is making a speech declaring Planet UX-3 III and Neutral Spaceport Sood Zadra's Independence from the Interstellar Kingdom of Kuvexia.

The broadcast goes to a Kuvexian noblewoman, by Kuvexian standards very lovely and just edging into early middle age, dressed in the finest, flowing fashions of the wartime trends. She is flanked by gold-armored security, as she stands on a platform behind a lectern and addresses the throng of reporters and camera crew in Trade.

"When the Interstellar Kingdom of Kuvexia took this planet, it was completely uninhabited. Sood Zadra was built as a neutral trade zone for all peoples to use. I fully intend to continue that mission, and welcome open trade with all nations and corporations. To everyone who doesn't fit elsewhere, and has a desire to rebuild and profit, Sood Zadra is here for you. To that end, I declare Sood Zadra, and this planet, fully independent of the Interstellar Kingdom of Kuvexia. Sood Zadra, today, Sood Zadra, tomorrow. Thank you."

She is rushed by reporters as her guards try to keep them back and others ensure her path back into her ship. The sleek, gold needle takes off, and is soon out of sight.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back