• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Laptop problems

Gabriel

🎖️ Game Master
Hey guys,

I'm having computer issues so I probably won't be online very much for the next two weeks or so (until I can find the time to go buy new parts and do a clean reinstall of my OS). I'll keep you posted.

Hey guys, I finally got my laptop up and working and have moved back to school.

I know some of you may have seen this coming for a while, but I think I'm going to take a hiatus from SARP. For a long time I've been stretching time between different things and when I post it almost feels like work and like I'm obligated to post, which for obvious reasons isn't good. My posts just haven't been up to par, I have to strain to keep up, and my heart just hasn't been in it lately. I really am sorry for any inconveniences this causes, and I really do plan on coming back at some point, but I just need a break from it all. I give the GMs of my plots free range to do whatever they need to and to NPC my characters as much as they need to keep the plots moving, especially Brain for the 21st.

I wish you all well.
Gabe

Hi Gab,

Real life has a way of getting in the way. You know we will still be here when you decide its time to come back.

Take care.

I know what you mean. I'll transfer Ramiro to somewhere safe until you come back.

So I thought I'd just give some of you guys a life update. I've been looking to come back for a little while, but the coursework this semester is hectic. I'm taking 21 credit hours this semester, plus studying for the LSAT in February and doing extra-curriculars. My school just came out with a 3+3 program so if I work my butt off I can start Law School in the Fall instead of Fall 2015. I'd say next school year I'll come back, but that might not be a possibility either. A friend of mine is trying to convince me to be her running mate for our Student Association Presidency, which would basically require every bit of free time that I would have while a 1st year Law Student, not to mention finishing up my seminars and capstone so that way I can get my Bachelor's with Honors. And then as a L2 I'll be starting up ROTC again, which I had to put on hiatus in order to do this program. I'll continue to pop my head in from time to time, but the prospects don't look good for my free time for the next 2-3 years.

Much Love,
Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,
Thanks for giving us a update on your life situation. Sounds like a very ambitious agenda, but I am sure that you can pull it off. We'll keep the lights on. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back