• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [Lazarus] - 'Karasu' Overfold Outboard adhoc gravitational energy storage system

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A plot device does not require submission approval so long as the GM understands that it sets no precedent, establishes no technological branches from itself and is not allowed outside the plot in which it resides.

Besides which, you're leaving in some months anyway, aren't you? And your record with submission response is not exactly stellar, your personal reasons withstanding.

I'm not sure this submission provides any benefit to the setting. Why does SARP need this?

If it's a plot device, then it's outside the submission process. Your GM needs to come in and be OK with this so we know it is a plot device and can be treated accordingly.

I won't judge the "benefit" to the setting if it is a device for the plot. To me, a plot device meets the "need/useful" requirement by default, even in this plot's special case.

But I need that statement from Doc that he understands the above, and that your case IS special. We've already denied many submissions of yours.

Rejected without prejudice. The submitter can appeal this rejection when they have time and restore this thread to pending.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back