• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Leiko Fuyutsuki

Silence

Inactive Member
Name: Leiko Fuyutsuki

General Information
Species: WickedArms Corporation Nekovlkyrja NH-17R

Creators: WickedArms Corporation

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: Awaiting Assignment/Deployment

Physical Characteristics
Height: 157cm (5'2")
Weight: 44kg (97lbs)
Measurements:81cm-61cm-81cm (32"-24"-32")
Bra Size: A-cup

Build and Skin Color: Athletic Build, light complexion
Face and Eye Color: Cute, but not childish; dark green eyes
Hair color and Style: Light Brown, down to shoulder blades

Distinguishing Features: Aside from the genetic tattoo on Leiko's left breast, she currently has no permanent distinguishing features

Psychological Characteristics

Personality: Unlike most Nekovlkyrja, Leiko is somewhat aloof and standoffish. Despite this, however, she's more than willing to befriend anyone who can handle that, and is fiercely loyal to those she sees as a friend. Mentally agile and aggressive, Leiko prefers to read over looking at art, and tends to smirk a lot.

Likes: Order, Solving tough problems, tactical theory, courage
Dislikes: Cowardice, Chaos, Pointless Conversations, Failure
Goals: To move up in the Star Army, either to a branch of (Internal Affairs Equivalent) or Special Operations. Also would like to try piloting.

Skills

Communication: Leiko is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can send and receive transmissions from others through headsets, telepathy, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. She is fluent in English and Japanese and can both speak and write them correctly and efficiently, as well as writing reports, filling out forms, issue orders under fire, etc. Further training for her occupation includes standard civilian and military radio codes, an understanding of nonstandard "underworld" terminology, and accent mimicry.

Fighting and Physical: Leiko has received hand-to-hand combat training via an initial full-spectrum knowledge database upload, followed by an intensive training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. She is trained in include energy pistols and rifles, as well as knives, power armor, and grenades. Further Hand-to-hand and weapons training (including nonstandard/issue weapons) as per occupation supplementary-training.

Information Technology: Leiko is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Mathematics: Leiko received basic mathematics training, up to and including Trigonometry.

Entertainment: Despite being rather new, in her free time, Leiko found that music was the perfect companion during the free time she had during training. Since graduating from basic, she's undergone training for one of the most versatile instruments she could find: The keyboard. While she's somewhat shy about her singing voice, she's also managed to hold a tune well, and can often be heard humming along to a familiar song, or, if she thinks nobody's watching, sing along.

Knowledge: As an MP, Leiko has to understand the intricacies of Law, so as to correctly act when laws are broken. Expanding upon this, in the hopes of being more diplomatic during troubling situations, she's also done some reading on referencing, so that, if need be, examples can be given to confused parties.

Leadership: While lacking in areas such as public speaking and subordinate command, Her Training has included Diplomacy, a basic Command Voice, and the ability to recognize situations where the potential danger outweighs thoughtless continuation.

History

As one of the last Regular NH-17's, Leiko did not receive any "prototype"-style features or equipment found in later series, though she's often considered requesting an ST to one of the newer series Nekovlkyrja. However, her current body is more than sufficient for her job, and as such, while she knows she could be better, she is by no means dissatisfied with her current situation.

Unlike most Nekovlkyrja, Leiko is slightly less talkative and friendly at first encounters. Due to the influx of NH-17's to the Star Army, Leiko was roomed with a number of Nepleslian, some of whom had joined the Military to avoid capture and imprisonment for crimes committed in the past. When the truth came out, Leiko was taken hostage and treated roughly before the situation was resolved after three days of mental torture. NH-17's are resilient, but some situations are trying on any sentient's psyche. After the three Nepleslian were arrested (and kidnapping added to the list of charges), Leiko chose to switch her proposed profession from Fighter Piloting to Military Policing, so as to help others avoid being put in situations much like the one she'd gone through.

A recent graduate, Leiko awaits her first assignment with no small degree of eagerness, and some trepidation.

I like this character. The skills are well done, the personality intresting.

The history: I like. It may be the sort of thing that should be RPed out, but since she didn't actualy do much in it, it should be fine.

Thomas has got it covered. I think there are some parts you put in the history that should have gone under personality, but it's not a big deal. Good job.

I could write it out short-story form, I suppose, if that's what you're asking.. when you say RP, I tend to think of... well... RP. lol. Unless there are others who'd like to RP the three, I figured that'd be going it solo.

As for the History-to-personality, well.. I assumed the Personality slot was reserved for a brief summary of sorts, while the history was there to elaborate... explain the "how"s and "why"s the personality is the way it is.

Still, the first paragraph could be modified a little and moved up to the Personality slot, if you'd prefer it.

We mean that that's the sort of big event that people shouldn't just include in their histories from the start, but it's not a big deal. You don't have to worry about it.

Heard, understood, acknowledged. :D I guess now I just wait for the "Accepted/Denied" message. This was.. easier than I thought. Thanks again.

Character approved. Looks all good*.

*Though there's no "L" in Japanese names, "Reiko." :p

RPG-D RPGfix
Back