• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Let's Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Give me a minute and I'll show you office decorum" Egwene taunted, snuggling in to the Neko. Egwene was surprisingly hard to snuggle onto though, far more than bone and flesh ever would be. "Though, playing aside, I understand there is a reputation to maintain and would never ask you to put that as risk. Besides, it's far more something to have in private. The bedroom, to look at for inspiration when you want to make a happy night in"

Aeta laughed when she was told to give her a minute and that she’ll show her office decorum. Though it appeared she had been joking, and was well aware that there was a reputation that needed to be maintained. “Indeed, that was what was I was thinking to have it in my bedroom” she said with a smile. She noticed that she was hard to snuggle with and for a moment she couldn’t help but wonder how she slept with lovers if she had any.

"So what else are you thinking of having in your bedroom?" Egwene asked, a sultry tease in the doll's ear as she got to work on the next art piece. She rarely used such a sub-routine, preferring to have processing capacity go on other things. Without quantum computational capability, a thing the size of a brain was limited in what it could do overall. Still fairly powerful, to be sure, but though Egwene liked to toat it as all singing all dancing, she was more prone to shuffling than she let on.

Aeta just chuckled “that would be telling,” she said gently poking Egwene’s nose with a finger. Her tone was a teasing one. The Neko shifted and was soon floating in mid-air cross-legged. “I’m intrigued though, you can create art while showing off and talking about ideas, it’s interesting to see, and I can’t help but wonder what else you can do?” She asked.

The nose was as hard as anything, and didn't squidge or move at all when poked. Though, when the Neko started floating, Egwene would let her go and take a step back, pondering what it was she could do.

"Most things that one can do on a computer, I guess. Bilateral processing is a simple thing, and communication takes basically nothing. Usually I run through theories and have virtual simulations of hypothesis being worked on. But right now I am just running an art program to draw you in most exceptionally compromising positions"

Aeta had felt how hard her nose was, and she felt she was lucky in that she hadn’t jabbed it too hard. She was impressed by what she was being told and chuckled “Exceptionally compromising positions huh so that art you’ve shown me won’t be the only one?’ she asked her with a smirk.

"Nope~" Egwene would tease, projecting the next artwork.

This one was far more risque. A transparent desk showed Aeta hanging underneath it, from an eleborate rigging. Her holes filled with something decidedly active, her ankles locked to each other and to the desk hook above, her arms behind her back in a U-Shape, and her eyes blindfolded. Cute microclips attached to her ears to add further stimulation, and a heavy blindfold-ring gag combo harness attached to her head, which kept her mouth open and her tongue ready.

What that tongue was doing, became clear immediately. Egwene, in office wear, had her legs spread open as she worked on the computer drawn above, passing the time with the Neko making sure she was well looked after and kept in a consistent state of bliss.

"How's that for office decorum?"

Aeta just grinned when she was told nope before the new art was revealed. She once more found herself shocked and surprised, as she observed this new one. “Well, looks like we are helping each other,” She said with a grin as she looked at the art for longer than was necessary. She did think that it would be more distracting for Egwene than helping though.

"Mmm. I'm helping you with the wonders of permanent bondage, and you are helping me get through the day smoothly" Egwene would grin, loving how long Aeta stared at herself in such tight, helpless bondage. This little neko was a neko for sure~

But, a bush could only be beaten so much, and the woman had requested time, so Egwene would send both pictures to her and then head for the door.
"I hope I have inspired quite the nightly session. Call me if you ever want it to be something more"

Aeta couldn’t help but grin as she turned t look at Egwene ”I always like helping others to get through their day.” She said then chuckled “indeed you have, I find myself curious about that, and I think I might do so, but only when it’s convenient for you.” she told her as she continued grinning as her mind processed the images she’d seen, and how they made her feel.

"Come visit me at Kenweness some time then. I'll show you a slice of heaven" she gave a wink and then departed from the building, to head back home and work on more minor projects. Cash flow that might come from this was not going to be all she needed in life. A girl still needed to do her job, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back