• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Letter to Misato Suzume

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
Dear Misato-san

Is that how they write greetings here?

Yesterday I passed the spaceport on the way to purchase my new ship. I did not see the Eucharis, but I felt the closest I have been to you in the many months since you last visited.

I won't be able to write for a very long time after this, so I am counting on you to stay safe and protect your mate. Don't let war and strife jeopardize your wellness.

I have been well since we last spoke. This place is gentle and I have done well. But I'm afraid my time here must now end, my only regret being not being able to give you this message in person.

I have sold the shop along with most of its inventory and used the money to buy a small ship. I'm afraid there is precious little left, but I have left what there is plus a fitting return for the money both you and the captain lent me all that long time ago. Please see Himiko next door and she will give it to you. Do not fear for the shop, it is only made of steel and stone, you are the true heart of our enterprise.

Thank you for all you have done for me, and I wish upon you happiness and success. Even though we cannot see each other, know that even this poor old chel will always be wishing you such during his short time in this Dream and the next.

This was my last letter, I am now leaving to enter the Second Dream back in my homeland. I will allow myself to end a life in this dream of selfishness and business, and use this ship to take as many of my kind who wish to come with me so at least perhaps my last act in this Dream can be one of charity.

Love, and farewell.

Haka Alura Vika Jillus
No longer a Trader, gentle chel first.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back