• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Level of NDI tech available?

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
I should apologize first to Derran Tyler. No hard feelings about the whole "instant damage vs. gradual damage" thing concerning aether rifles.

We've talked about NDI and YSE tech back and forth. Some NDI armors are available widely throughout the Star Army, but some such as the Nataku are not.

What about starfighters? I realize that they're out of style and whatnot, with armors ruling the battlefield ... but I'd like to know if there are any Urikos around. Or any starfighters for that matter, that could be transferred to a Star Army officer.

Essentially, Fox shuttles are not enough fun. *grins*

Could someone see their way to answering this? I know it's remained unanswered for quite some time, but it is a question that I would like to see answered as well.

I'd also like to know wheter Nepleslia is going to have wide acess to NDI technology like their PHALANX armour, or possibly some of their ship weaponary.

The Uriko is pretty rare in RP usage, since it's mainly on the bigger ships like the Kyoto, and most plot ships are small.

Starfighters are pretty uncommon, but a Star Army officer could get a hold of an old Ronin fighter pretty easily, I imagine.

Personally, I'd like to see some more fighter designs, mainly for non-Yamatai usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back