• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Levi McDonald

Haniel, I've seen this bio just a bit, but I don't have the time to go through it right now (I'm at work). If you can wait for tonight, I'll get it done then. Thanks for your patience.

Daaamn, looks s'fine.

However, Nepleslia doesn't many ship centretic plots for you to be settled on at the moment. The NSS Nerkat is a Marine plot, with the ship being secondary. Not sure if IPG even has a ship, but they float the same boat.

Cirrus, yes, though. You might want to look into it if you are interested in that. I am assuming you haven't already, though.

Still, the Cirrus is a station.

Moving on from that.

Description could be fleshed out a little, maybe... Maybe... It'd be nice. Not necessary, though.

Pretty much all the skills need a little more descriptions, though.

Engineering: Ships and cars, for example, are quite different. :p It might help to be more specific.

Fighting is fine!

Maintenance and repair: Probably the biggest skill on the sheet, you need to flesh this out a bit more. Not to different from engineering, though.

Starship Operations: Might want to set a detail on how well he can Navigate and such, but otherwise this is fine.

Mathematics: While I refuse to think anyone loves math, this is fine. :lol:

Tech Op: Not much skill in there, and I don't think the Neps use Kessaku. I might be wrong.

Vehicles: Needs specifics and detail.

Awesome, I'll get to work on that. Do I need to insert something about Cirrus station into the bio before Levi can be approved? Or does that come after all skill-fixage? Thanks.

Alright, modifications have been made per request. Take a looksie. Thanks by the way, this is helping me figure out more and more about this guy!

Hey there. I'm Moon Man, the GM of the Cirrus Station. We just started the most recent episode, so if you still wish to join in you are welcome to. Just send me a private message if you have any questions!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back