• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Light-Survival-Horror: Kikyō Scouts Never Say Die

You should have Kotema terrorize the kids
I *did* talk to Yuuki about maybe developing another Silanbar specifically for this, but I dunno if I am overusing them at this point.

Alf, Harry and the Hendersons or ET say that 'wacky alien outsider' is an archetype, but maybe not for the kind of 'movie' they are trying to make here, lol.

Alf, Harry and the Hendersons or ET say that 'wacky alien outsider' is an archetype, but maybe not for the kind of 'movie' they are trying to make here, lol.
Google “hey you guys” “baby Ruth”

If somehow Kotema or another Silanbar (but lol if you are in on the joke kotema) was Sloth that would be pretty funny.

I think it would be fun to have a mix of people that have seen the source and people who haven’t. Especially if that person is Sloth.

As far as the source goes, Goonies is classic Spielberg, and Stand By Me is the finest thing Stephen King has ever put on the screen.

Ruth, Baby Ruth! !
Lol, I LOVE goonies, sadly it seemed that I would always be the one doing the truffle shuffle.

I might be game for this I already did a random jp so what's another one going to do to me? Maybe bring back Kirito to another rp, been thinking of making him into a wikified character, but not sure I would be able to since it is based on someone else's work.

Maybe bring back Kirito to another rp,
It's probably better to make someone specifically for this, unless you have a high school kid in the Kikyō Scouts

Okay, I want to do this as a three-act story with 3 JPs. Can anyone interested do kind of a daytime Eastern one on certain days, so that Eth, Demi, and Skully aren't up at odd hours for it?

I think I will be starting this next weekend, everyone get finalized. Familiarize yourself with the scouts. They're kids, don't need a huge backstory for a Scout character.

Uh oh, now Eidan has competition to be Data. Oh wait, he's one of the older kids now nvm.

Ginji is more like a young Noonian Soong than Data. Be careful, he might want to get all up inside you if you're a robot. :D

Wrong Data
data-goonies.gif

Eidan is literally SARP Khan tho

This is going to be go-time VERY SOON so anyone who wants to be involved needs to post a link to their character and available times to have THREE JP's between now and Halloween.

Oct 21 - 24: Very available.
Oct 25: Resurgence JP, otherwise available.
Oct 26: Not available.
Oct 27-31: Tricky. Have friends visiting from out of town. Give me a time and I'll try to make it work.

Sheesh I dunno why I'm so behind on this thread.

Would it be better if I made a Leader or one of the older Scouts? (Given I'm a Leader IRL and have like, a decade of scoutcraft experience lol)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back