• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Likin' the new header

Sora is the next to the Asamoya logo. Can't anyone feel the wrongness? (nevermind, was fixed)

Yes, the Rippers had me do a double take. One looks nasty, but to makes it look quite nastier.

I removed the Asamoya logo. Sorry for the confusion.

All of the new headers are nice. ^_^ And I agree with Kim, but I don't know who Jet is, so I can't say if he is in there or not. I am surprised, however, that Rico is not in there. Haha. :mrgreen: Plus, Fay is kind of inactive... which I hope to remedy soon. -.-;;

Maybe I should draw a slightly more serious picture of a couple of the Phoenix members and turn it into a possible banner.

I just think a cartoony picture of mine on the site banner wouldn't work.

How can it make you sad? It confirms Rico's ultra-sexy status.

Besides, just look at your avatar, with the man so conveniently placed. We can't put that in our header! It'd be even worse than when Wes put Hanako's hand up there feeling Rufus' package. Besides, we have SORA up there. She covers the sexy category.

oh wow, never thought A-2 would make it to the header!

They look The Awesome btw!

I just wish i had a chance to adjust her face color and shading better, cause it looks kinda wierd when compressed.
She looks sad, no?

The background is perfect XD

a minor nitpick would be that the the two on the corners should be facing inward, not outward.

Reason why Jet's not on there is cuz Jet well..has no art. And is currently on medical related Hiatus from active duty.

Zakalwe said:
I'm absolutely adoring the Elysian one, by the way. Especially the clouds.
Those are from a photo I took in South Dakota.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back