• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: NSS Nerkat Long Night in Los Apagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonMan

Inactive Member
Late afternoon Los Apagos...not many sights like it.

The streets were busy, sputtering cars and wheeled vehicles cascaded to and fro down the black asphalt, bustling busy-bodies hurrying along their merry way as they travel to and from their homes and workplaces. Tall buildings and complexes reached for the sky, neon lights and flashing signs illuminating the population below as they burned on through the ever-growing hour, enticing patrons to enter.

A little ways away from the superhighway stood a small asphalt park, weeds and other chocking foliage creeping up from the cracks in the pavement beneath cast-plastic benches and ages-old playground equipment, decrepit and vandalized beyond recognition. The asphalt park was centered around a small cul-de-sak, which was blocked off from the rest of the area through some small, waist-high concrete barriers, also graffiti-ridden in gang symbols, lewd caricatures and the occasional curse-word. A few random city-dwelling slackers chatted away their Friday evening sitting against one of these stolid barricades.

This little slice of Los Apagos history was Apogee Square, and it was roughly twenty-two minutes until the time Rico Sanroma appointed his drinking buddies to meet him.

Autumn had spent her previous days of leave shopping, relaxing and other forms of socialization before she found herself headed towards Apogee Square.

The din of the crowds and the grinding of tires against the pavement brought a smile to the Armorer's face as she walked through the barriers. She was reminded of home but it wasn't the same. Los Apagos hadn't been as battered by the same years of raiding or bomb runs as Hanya and was a better thriving city. But the smell of the air was still similar enough to trigger her nostalgia.

I can't be home sick. I haven't been away long enough and I don't feel like visiting dad. I need to grow some more on my own without him or.. that house. Besides, there is much drinking and merry-fucking-making to be had tonight! She grinned as her calf-high heeled boots clicked against the sidewalk as she came to a stop to admire the asphalt park with its 'innocence lost' dichotomy. "Reminds me of my childhood," she murmured thoughtfully to herself.

"Ahhh...." Ran stood hidden behind a couple of trash dumpsters, looking to the right and left to make sure that some damned hobo didn't dare venture into this particular alley. Shaking his bits to make sure that no urine would dare dribble out to stain his pants, Ran zipped his pants back up and walked out the alley, lighting up a cigarette to add to the myriad of terrible smells that assaulted his nose. His wallet had taken a huge hit from the previous days spent by him in bars and sleeping next to hookers in run-down motels.

Pulling out the datapad from his pocket...and wiping several pieces of what cigarettes contain away from the screen, the Chief pulled up Rico's message that had told them were to meet him in Los Apagos. Taking a last sip of...water, of all things, Ran joyfully skipped off to the meeting spot.

Kagura would comb her organic fingers through her thick purple hair as she approached Apogee Square. It felt good to have an arm on her shoulder again. "Alright, where were we supposed to meet that Rico-dude again?" She muttered, flexing her durandium fingers and looked around. She hadn't come into the line of sight of Autumn yet nor Rico as she took a walk through the rough streets on her own. "I love a town like this."

Gran sighed as he trudged through the streets. He looked like a man who had been insanely bored for the last few days. He carried a knapsack on his back that made a sort of metallic jingle with every step. He kept looking side to side as he tried to find the appointed place, his datapad surprisingly being of little help. The city felt strangely foreign to him. He realized he felt most at home walking down tight walls of steel and looking out at the cold black through thick viewports. He continued to wander, eventually finding his way to the spot with his nose still buried in his datapad's map function.

Fay carefully made his way to the meeting place. He wasn't really much of a drinker, but it seemed like he didn't have a choice right now. Not that he minded, actually. He had nothing else to do, so this could kill some time. His mechanical kneecap was still acting up, so he had to sort of hobble along. Luckily, he had an old wooden cane to support him as he walked. It looked as if it would break at any moment, but it seemed to somehow hang in there. He would soon arrive at the meeting place, but he couldn't see anyone that he recognized yet.

Little did poor, unsuspecting, purple-haired Kagura know, that she was being stalked. He moved like a Fancy Feast cat through the rough and tumble streets, dodging the occasional glance that Kagura would take behind her. Sort of getting bored with doing this for several blocks...and rather wary of people thinking that he might actually be ready to molest this woman, or something...the Chief simply walked up to Kagura and kept a steady pace behind her, not being more than 8 inches from her. When they would get to the park, he would whisper a "..Hell-looo" into her ear.

Kagura could hear the stalker and turned slightly to glance over her shoulder and thrust her metal elbow back, aiming for his gut. She didn't like being stalked like this, especially after coming out of the safety of her ship; perhaps this town was a little too rough and tumble. "I seriously think it's not safe for you to walk behind me unless you want to get hurt," she said.

Autumn turned her head slightly to one side as she heard more pronounced footsteps that seemed out of sync with the others somehow. She rocked on her heels and waited to see who they belonged to. She heard Kagura's threat and grinned. "Dear Heart, are you testing out your new hardware already?"

Ran had taken a sip of water, and her elbow to his gut caused him to spray it forward in suprise. In Kagura's direction. "Damnit, Kagura." He wiped the water from his mouth, throwing the bottle onto the street with little regard for pollution laws. "You're fucking lucky we're on shore leave, or I'd have you clean our bathrooms for a week." Ran glanced forward and noticed that Autumn was also here, and offered her a nod.

Adrian had had his back resting against the stone wall for the better part of a quarter hour. His legs were splayed out in front of him, covered with dark camouflage cargo pants that went quite well with his spike-coated jacket. He was happy to have reapplied the green dye to his hair. Next to the medic were his datapad and two small, brown paper bags. One was empty, the former contents of a new Zen Arms .45, was currently in one of the many pockets on his legs. The other, larger bag was home to a good-sized bottle of Absinthe. Adrian took another drink from his bottle before taking a look over the concrete barrier. It looked like some others had arrived. The Staff Sergeant hopped the small wall and headed for the center of the park.

Kagura's eye tic'ed slightly as she felt something wet hit the back of her head. "Then don't stalk behind me like that Ran." she said, crossing her arms over her chest as she did. "And I wouldn't clean your bathrooms unless you wanted to clean mine first." she joked and turned to Autumn and smiled some and went to go meet her friend. "You can say that." the purple haired woman snickered. "Really upgraded equipment too." She said, showing her shiny new arm to Autumn.

Gran strode into the park and finally looked up from his pad. "This is it I guess..." He mumbled, not sure why they were meeting in such a rotten place. He looked up and noticed Adrian walking around. He gave a short wave and walked up to him. "Hey man, what'cha been up to?"

Adrian gave a slight nod in response to Gran. "Drinking, bit of sleep here and there. I think I stabbed someone last night." The medic shrugged and took another drink.

Fay could hear people yelling and talking in the area. Soon, he could see Autumn and Kagura, but not really anyone else. The medic hobbled over to them without a word. He didn't really know them too well, so it seemed impolite to interrupt their conversation.

Autumn chuckled and waved to the Chief and her obstinate, purple-haired friend. "Ooh swanky. I just got my new one all set as well. I'm just hoping this next engagement won't give me a matching set," she chuckled softly as she waved and smiled at the young man she half recalled from the Alliance. "I think we're meeting over in the center there." She twirled and started walking towards the barricaded square. "I try to make it a point to be early to places, I think we have a little more time before everyone else that's coming is coming."

"Looks like drinkin’ mostly.... Wait you stabbed a guy? What for?" Gran said, quite suprised. He looked up and down Adrian wondering just what he had been up to and why he 'thought' he stabbed someone.

Gran's inquiry was met with another shrug from Adrian. "Fuck if I know. I was drunk, wasn't I? I just remember waking up with a sore head, and then finding this in my pocket," He reached into his pants and produced a decent-sized switch blade. The medic flicked it open, showing the tech sentry before him a fair amount of congealed and flaking blood covering about half the blade. "It wasn't mine, so I kinda assumed 'well hell, I guess I stabbed someone'."

Fay smiled shyly back at Autumn before following her and a couple others to where she had referred to. He tried to not noticeably be limping with the cane. It wasn't like he had been injured in combat or anything... just an old wound resurfacing. A light sigh escaped his lips.

"Crap, I don't know how you can have one of these, woman." Ran rotated his right arm, which did not have any sort of metallic sheen that the others might have. It was a simple, almost "gun metal" color, and had the usual shape of any cybernetic limb: "muscles" here, joints there, etc. The only real thing that was different was the difference in quality to Kagura's, as well as four spikes on the knuckles. "My right side is heavier than before...bit akwa-MEDIC!" Ran jogged past the two up to Fay and grabbed him in a headlock, practically dragging him along with the two women.

Fay gagged in surprise, accidentally dropping his cane as he was put into a headlock. "Ow..." he breathed as this occured. He knew it was all in good fun... sort of... but he still didn't care for the rough-housing.

Kagura chuckled a bit and walked toward the square, thinking a bit as she did. Her arm looked like a normal arm would just without the synth-skin over it and in a moment, her fingers transformed themselves into four nerimium-black claws that seemed not to reflect any light. "Check these out Autumn," she cakled evilly, but softly and waved to the others.

Gran scratched his head slightly as he looked over the produced knife. "Well... I guess you'd already check 'n make sure it wasn't your blood..." He let out a small chuckle. "Well at least your few days were more interestin’ than mine." He looked around, shifting the pack on his back a little. “Any idea where everyone else's been?”

Adrian shrugged again, although this time it was more to stretch his back than anything. "No idea. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any of them since the Alliance landed. You seen Kokuten around anywhere? I wanted to say goodbye to that motherfucker."

"Ahh, oh well. But nah, I haven't seen Kokuten for the longest time. In fact I haven't seen just about anyone since we landed. I was kinda suprised at how boring things can get in a city like this..." Gran let out a small sigh and a yawn.

"Taking a page from the enemy’s book I see, Dear Heart. But awesome, Ran. I'd almost say we need to get inked up together for getting unarmed in the same engagement but that seems a little... gay?" The armorer teased as she spun for a moment to wink at the people behind her. She took a couple steps backwards and flexed her new cybernetic left arm, which seemed normal enough. "Oorah and all that moto shit, ja?"

"...I think that gay shit requires two guys to do something, Wilde. But thanks for the compliment." Ran took a drag from his cigarette, crop-dusting any poor passer-by that dared walk past the group. "What the shit does Oorah mean? Sounds like a terrible war-cry." Upon hearing Fay protest in him headlocking him, the Chief let Fay go, went back to grab his cane and gave it back to him. "Sheesh medic, if you can't handle a fun headlock, how're you gonna patch us up with grenades going off around you?"

"Wear earplugs?" The medic joked slightly. He coughed a moment before thanking him for bringing his cane back to him. Fay cracked his neck slightly as he twisted it at a weird angle.

Kagura sighed and watched it going on and nodded when Autumn mentioned her taking a page from the enemy's book. "It does doesn't it?" she replied to Ran and smirked some. "So where's that loser Rico at? It's not like him to be late." she said, looking to the others.

"Someone yelled it once and now no one knows where it came from, I guess," Autumn shrugged and she turned to face forward again. "I think we're early still, so the Sergeant isn't necessarily late."

"Eh, there are ways to make it interesting," Adrian held his bottle up a little higher and sloshed it slightly side to side. "That might just be me, though.”

Gran grinned slightly. "Well, stabbing people then not remembering it isn't quite my definition of fun. But hey, if that's your thing."

Off to the side, the three slacker-looking types began to quiet down their own conversations. Occasionally, they would toss a sideways glance at the growing gaggle of Green Marines and murmer something amongst themselves.

"Well, would you rather you remembered stabbing them?" Asked Adrian in response.

Kagura blinked a bit and looked around at the others seeming to look over at them. "Something's not right..." she said. "I think those guys are planning something..." she said, tapping on Autumn's shoulder and nodding over at the three slacker-looking guys.

Autumn shrugged. "We'll see what happens when it happens. I'm up for a little action tonight, I'd just prefer to not get arrested on leave." She grinned at Kagura. She half watched the thugs out of the corner of her eye but she wasn't really visibly worried, they had numbers on their side.

It was Gran's turn to shrug this time and smirked. "Well, might help me know who to avoid." He glanced at the gaggle of non-marines then back to Adrian, not thinking much of them.

"Well, if I can't remember it, fair chance he doesn't either. In case you haven't noticed, us Nepleslians are something of a hard-drinking lot." Adrian followed Gran's gaze to the thugs nearby. "Wonder if they're pushing."

Fay stepped a little closer to both Kagura and Autumn. If those guys were what they seemed to be, they probably would try to grab the women and escape. Though he doubted that they'd get far, the slightly crippled medic wanted to be able to act as swiftly as he could... just in case.

Most of us. Gran thought passively. "Yeah you're probably right." Gran glanced again. "Pushi-? Oh, who knows."

"They do, but they look like fucking cunts." Adrian replied. He watched on until one of the bigger ones started talking. "Sound like cunts, too." Adrian turned back to Gran. "Fuck it, I got plenty as is, you know?"

The ones closest to them caught notice of Kagura's sudden attention to them. The three of them turned and nodded to each other, and the tallest one began to walk towards the group. A voice rose up from the figure, slightly vague in the fading sunlight above the smog-laden sky and distant argon lamps. "Hey. You fellas ain't from 'round here, aintcha?"

"I wouldn't mind a little fight, I don’t care if I get arrested." Kagura said quietly to Autumn as she kept a side long glance at the slackers. "So what'd you guys do on your leave so far?" he asked, blatantly ignoring the slackers

"...My god." The thugs were probably the last thing on Ran's mind. His attention was diverted towards the stomach that came cascading down the horribly-stretched hotpants of a hooker on the street. Her cankles were as if someone was baking break in her ankles. Her hair was disheveled and patchy, and her stretch marks ran across her stomach so artistically "...My god, she looks like a tiger." He muttered to himself. The slackers moving close to him, however, had caught his attention. Already, he had unbuttoned the holster that held his .45, gripping the pistol in his right hand and ready. "Hooker sex, of course." He responded to Kagura.

"You're disgusting Ran." Kagura sighed.

"...Well, if you'd just have sex with me, maybe I wouldn't need hookers.." Ran muttered.

"If you want to get laid that bad I can probably hook you up with someone on my ship." Kagura cackled evilly.

"Or you could just not be so frigid."

Autumn shrugged. "Just dicking around is all." She laughed a little. "There's nothing wrong with sex and money being exchanged for each other. It's a job just like any other... we all get scewed some way, hookers just know it's coming."

Fay decided to keep quiet. The conversation was a bit... interesting, but he didn't have much to input.

"I'm not frigid you lunatic." Kagura retorted.

"SO WON'T YOU JUST LET ME PUT IT IN YOU, THEN?!" Ran screamed at her, nearly swallowing his cigarette. "Ah, it's all in good fun, Kagura." He slapped her on the back.

"Then who popped your cherry, dear heart? I must've missed it and you need a coming out party!" Autumn looked at Ran's outburst and laughed. "So it wasn't him, obviously. "

Kagura slugged Ran in the shoulder, forgetting her strength enhancement for a moment, the blow would be strong enough to spin Ran on his feet like a top at least once. She turned to Autumn and sighed a bit. "I haven't gotten laid yet, I just decided that I wouldn't be so manly about it."

The two other city-dwellers jumped up as they took notice of Ran, his hand reaching towards his pistol. The leading figure, however, calmed them down some with a raised hand. "Easy there, baby! I just thought I heard ya'll talkin' about some guy named Rico. You know him?" The figure replied in a softer, friendly voice...or at least the guise of one. The gang was too far away from the trio of freeloafers to tell.

Ran had been sipping from a bottle of schnapps. And when the punch connected with him, he spun around, spilling the alcohol all over Kagura. "Howabout you go back to whatever place you came from, guy?" Ran took momentary glances back at the guys, as the group walked away from them.

"Be so manly about it? What, you got a strap-on?" Autumn retorted quickly as she did a couple dancing type of steps to stay out of Kagura's reach. "I hear he might be a good lay, you know anything about that?" The armorer called back with a grin.

"Who's a good lay? Me?" Ran said, with hope dotting his eyes.

Kagura jumped back from the alcohol to avoid it getting on her, which would make her have to change. "I mean, I know I should be more lady-like." Kagura said to her female comrade. "And no, I dunno about that, I ain't tryin it any time soon" she smirked and glanced over.

Fay scratched his cheek idly with one finger as he listened to more of the conversation. Some of it seemed to be sarcasm, but other seem to be a bit true. He partially ignored the thugs, but still kept an eye on them.

Gran watched one of the group approach some other people. "I wonder what they're up to..." He said to Adrian, or no one in particular. He recognized Kagura and then some of the other people. "Hell... Looks like the rest of the people are over there. Geez they're pulling guns! Come on." Gran started to walk briskly over to the group, making sure to approach for the side of his fellow soldiers.

Adrian looked over his shoulder at the locals. "Yeah, I know him. He's a convicted rapist, you know." He looked back to Gran, his voice lower. "Fucking hell, what do these pricks wa-" he stopped as Gran headed away. "Oi, where're you going mate?" He then noticed the other Alliance marines. "Oh, what do you know." He walked towards them slightly, although at the mention of guns, Adrian made sure his hand hovered around the area of his .45.

"Rico, Ran... Rico. I don't know the hookers you service so I can't give you an opinion," Autumn replied to Ran with a teasing tone and a grin. "Oh I see, feminine.. you'll have to let me know how that works out for you. I'm a certified tomboy. I had to get a man to show me how to dress like a girl, so I think I am not fully qualified to help ya."

"What's it matter really? You guys'll never see me dressed like a woman in public, I only do that in private." Kagura said with a snicker.

"You wouldn't happen to be a tranny, would you Kagura?" Adrian asked in a deadpan as he finally approached the group.

"I'm not a tranny, Adrian, what? would that get you off?" Kagura teased the medic playfully.

"Better make sure that you're not in my squad, Kagura. You'll be in mini-skirts and tiny tube tops for the whole damned time." Ran muttered, again.

Autumn laughed again. "I can promise you guys that Kagura is a woman. I have seen her naked, after all," she winked and kept out of kagura's reach again.

Kagura flushed at that and gave him a dead pan glare. "No. Way. In. Hell." She said, flexing her claws at Ran and glanced to Autumn. She retracted them and snickered. "And she's the only one who will too."

"You've seen her naked? Does the carpet match the drapes? Is one melon on a bungie cord and is one taped to her? Is she an innie or an outie?"

"No, not really." Adrian replied. "I'm quite sure that a tiny penis between your legs would not give me an erection." The medic still spoke in his deadpan voice. He smirked, however, when Autumn spoke.

"You wanna die?" Kagura grinned evilly at Adrian. "Again?"

"Careful Adrian, she's got a mean right arm." Gyles chuckled as caught sight of the other marines. Sonics are always a fun thing to have, especially when you can tune in on bar chat. Here's hoping I don't get so wasted as to miss out on a fun night of whatever the fuck might come my way. And not get raped by Ran. Hmm... and to think that was going to be illegal... He thought to himself, joining the others.

"So, what'd I miss?"

"Hi Sug! I was wondering where you had gotten off too," Autumn grinned at Gyles with a friendly wave. "We're just staying outta trouble and bothering Kagura."

The Geshrin armorer winked at Ran and replied quickly, "Yesyesnoinnie." She was mindful to remain out of arm's reach of her purple haired and fiery tempered friend. She playfully stuck her tongue out at Kagura.

"Just checking some data on a few pieces of our new gear... and seeing if my date was around the ship. You can tell just how lucky I am, I'm sure." Gyles half sighed, running his hands through his grayish-blond hair. It seemed a bit longer than he remembered, probably since it had been a month since his last haircut.

"So hey, Autumn, Kagura. Digging the new arms." He said, rather impressed by the details being fed to him by his scanner. And Ran's a little more metal than before. Go figure.

Fay sighed and slid a hand through his neatly combed platinum blonde hair. A couple more marines joined the group, and the medic thought that he recognized one of them. "Adrian?" he asked, a little unsure if the other medic would even remember the Geshrin/Nepleslian. It had been quite a while seen they had last talked.

Kagura just grinned some and walked over to Adrian, trying a different tact and ran an organic finger over his cheek and leaned against his side some. "Well because of your attitude, you may never find out." She purred to him and stepped away. She decided to turn to Autumn and shrugged some, she didn't mind if Autumn knew. "Well if they keep acting like horny teens, you're the only one who'll know that for sure." she smiled.

She glanced to Gyles and nodded, smiliing at his compliment on her arm. "I got the highest quality one I could find, durandium build with nerimium claws." Kagura snickered. "There's a few other things too but I don't want to spoil the surprise yet."

Autumn smiled brightly at Gyles again, "Thanks, Sug! Just picked it up. I decided against getting an all inclusive one since I don't like the idea of having a harder time of trying to maintenance both my arm and a weapon in the same piece of arm, ya know?" She twirled again, the motion caused her black pleated skirt to swirl around her for a moment until she stopped.

She lightly patted her exposed left shoulder with her right hand, her torso was covered by a nice emerald green halter top that secured around her neck. It could almost be said it was a "cleavage" top with its plunging neckline that emphasized the Geshrin's modest bust and slender frame. She grinned again, "Nothing best the KISS method when it comes to new tech."

"Yeah, I hear ya Autumn. My visor is a bitch when maintenance comes around, because of all the functions." Gyles said slightly bitterly, smirking. Though fascinating, and rather beautiful pieces of machinery, he wasn't the type of man to get off on that sort of thing, exclusively. "Well, I gotta say, they're bloody nice pieces of cybernetic equipment. But careful you two, some guys are suckers for well tuned machines."

The tech sentry ran his hands over his hair once more, before plunging them into the pockets of his worn, brown leather jacket. "But anyway, where we headed? I only managed to tune in on the gang because Rico has pickup lines I can hear a mile away."

Adrian cocked an eyebrow as the finger moved down his cheek. He wasn't exactly used to such gestures. That was an... unforeseen outcome. The medic shrugged a bit. Luckily, he didn't blush much. Instead, he turned his attention to the gang of thugs the rest of the group seemed to have forgotten about.

"Hmm.. I'd rather the guy be more interested in other parts of me than my 'netics. The parts I haven't had to replace yet are much softer and a lot more enjoyable," Autumn replied with a lazy overhead stretch of her arms that caused her shirt to lift slightly to show off her stomach for a moment or two. "Mmm.. I'm not sure, Sug. He didn't say where we were going just that we were meeting him here. He didn't tell me when we went shopping the other day."

Fay coughed softly at what Autumn said. Her comment was amusing, but also embarrassing. The medic tried not to imagine what 'parts' she was referring to... even so, a crimson color did creep onto his cheeks. A thought then did come to mind, Where was Rico? It didn't seem right to arrive late at the very meeting that you planned. He checked his communicator to make sure they were at the correct address.

The blushing hadn't escaped Autumn's notice as she grinned. She looked back over to the three men that had called out their attention curiously for a moment and shrugged. "I've never opposed to dancin' if people want to dance. But I'd prefer to get something in me first... it's no fun unless there isn't some alcohol involved," she commented brightly as she smoothed down her skirt, lightly pausing at the spot on her right hip where her gun should have been.. She felt a little strange to not be carrying her service pistol on her hip, but she had resolved to carry a smaller pistol in her boot instead for the evening.

Harrison was the last to go planetside. He poked around Apogee Square a bit, carefully scanning his surroundings and holding the grip of one HHG in his hand. Continuing his meticulous look over the area, he eventually found his target- none other than the Silver Bullet Weapons Superstore.

"Target achieved," He smirked and moved inside.

P2C. Dream stalked down the city streets of Los Apagos, yeah, sure, whatever it was good to get leave after that mess but she transferred into a batch of grunts that probably wouldn't know her. More humiliation all over again, she bit on the metal bar below her tongue stud to repress thoughts of calling herself 'Doctor Dream' medical officer again, but she was wasn't she? A slip of paper wouldn't change that, and those stooges taking the gentleman's tea-sipper course were always rear-guard with their pretty little scrubs on. The Med Corps was just jealous she was better than they were.

Wearing a navy blue, almost black skirt to about mid thigh with short boots and the most durable (and yet somehow still running) hose' made the night a little less cold. The Marine wore what from the front looked just like a dark brown tank top with 'fuck off' or it's equivalent written in about any standard language and any font the designer felt like all over. Her bra strap showed, a dark red and the beginnings of her tattoo showed flowing down her back.

Her orders came through, she just had to message that Sergeant to find where she was supposed to 'enjoy' herself. Cutting across the park to find a place to squeeze off a message, a passing Nepleslian sneezed when she moved past the barriers. The young Geshrin stopped, snapped her left hand three times, and spun into her next step before going on, swearing under her breath. "Why do assholes have to do things like that? Don't they know it's dangerous!?" She thought, the scowl quickly passing from her face as she played with her tongue stud, letting it slide across her lips to calm her down. "I should have brought something, something, anything who cares if they look? I CARE." Her mind's racing dialog belied the straight face she had, not noticing much of anyone on her way through.

Fay noticed someone else coming up. He didn't recognize her, so he wasn't sure if she was with the marines, the thugs, or just some random hooker. The one thing that seemed to jump out at him, other then her modest bust size, was her green hair. It seemed mysterious and attractive at the same time. The medic remained quiet, not sure if she was heading off somewhere in a hurry or not.

Hmm... and what's this? I see legs, hips, breasts and a very pretty face. I'll be damned if I don't talk to her tonight, someone that pulls a look that awesome. Kinda freaky, but she's got it going on... Gyles thought to himself, after taking a few select scans of a pleasant figure approaching the group. Despite the inherent impracticality of complex maintenance cycles, he couldn't help but feel that the convenience the other 99% of the time made up for it.

"Hmm... here's hoping you don't get smashed enough to forget all the fun. Though... I've gott'a say, waking up in the middle of nowhere and getting to find your way home can be fun, sometimes." Gyles half-chuckled his reply to Autumn, noting that pretty much everyone was in casual dress.

It was refreshing to be out of uniform, and it was a lot easier on the eyes to see some of his female squadmates out of green pullover shirts. On his side, he'd worn his usual semi-formal attire. A somewhat worn brown leather jacket, clean blue jeans and a gray/ blue stripped white dress shirt. Underneath, he had a simple white tank top and wore a small stainless steel chain around his neck. Along with the bit of wear on the clothes, it eschewed the image of a fairly well-dressed washout.

Kagura sighed and looked around, finally turning toward the goons nearby. She'd been growing tired of them constantly leering at the group and seeming to be plotting something. "If Rico doesn't show up soon, I'm gonna have to find something ....or someone else to do." the purple haired woman teased a bit. "Or pick a fight with the local goons."

Upon Gyles conjecturing that waking up somewhere unknown to you was fun, the Chief's head immediately snapped to stare Gyles straight in the visor, a look of anger and pain visible on his face.

"Did you just say that waking up in the middle of nowhere could be FUN, Newman?! Have you ever woken up staring down a rat through a gutter with the smell of sewage in your face?! Have you ever woken up -naked- in a cell before?! Have you ever woken up face to face with some woman you've never met, had to lock the door on her when she's peeing, and then run for your life?! If you haven't I suggest you try and have all that happen to you, and then when it does, you can come tell me that it can be fu-oh, bra strap."

Ran had only really noticed the dark red bra strap that peeked out from her tank top, as if taunting the chief in some horribly gleeful, high-pitched voice: "SNAP ME! CMON! YOU DID IT ALL THE TIME BACK IN SCHOOL!" Based on the memories associated with such acts, mostly involving his genitals being beaten, Ran decided to take the high road in meeting this new addition:

"Hey, boobs. What's your name?" He walked up to Dream, noting a "Fuck" hidden amidst these strange symbols on her tanktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back