• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Looking to get Character art Commisioned for my character

Ok. so i think this is the right place for me to post a question/request like this but if not please spare the beatings (just getting back into this website so i'm trying to reacquaint myself where everything is)

To get to the point i have a character that has been dormant for quite some time. He has been in about 3 plots and total in character wise is about 3 to 4 years old. ill use the Chibi commission guide for the info...

Character Name: Lolion Reglo
Character Bio URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... o&#history

Uniform/Clothing URL: For the clothing,
Shirt: Black T-shirt
Pants: Cargo pants using a desert style camo pattern (up to artists taste)
Boots: tan military style
Belt: tan with black buckle
Gloves: black in color with cut fingers.

some equipment i would like on him is a drop holster (image of what it looks like if need be here http://www.tacticalandhuntinggear.net/p ... ster27.jpg
), and his sniper rifle. Those are two big parts of his life and if possible i would like to see him holding the rifle at the "low ready" ( http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4141/4816 ... dde6_z.jpg ) link again for reference if needed. however i am open to just about stance, position or pose the artist wants to put him in.

Notes: Scar from above left eye, crossing the brow, across bridge of nose and ending mid check on right side of face. other details soon. He is muscular and has some definition but isn't body builder size. just enough to get the job done. All other physical traits can be found on his character page.

Months Character Played: has been around for a few years but im just now dusting him off since i have time to play him.

Plot Character Is In: trying to get him into one and almost do, so will update when he is officially in one.
Plot's Most Recent Plot Audit Grade: same as above

Have you donated to Star Army? (Y/N): Y
Does your character have existing art? (Y/N): N

So Im looking to get a full body image, and once i have that a chibi of him as well. The biggest things im looking at is cost of commissions and the art style. So if you can point me in the direction of who does commissions where i could look at their art i would appreciate it. or any help really to help me figure this out...lol.

*edit* added gloves to request.

Re: Looking to get Character art Commisioned for my characte

The old commissions project was closed (meaning I can't pay for people's main character art anymore because I don't have the money) but the chibi one is still open.

If you're looking for non-chibi art, I can:

1. hook you up with an artist or
2. commission the artist on your behalf, if you donate the amount they charge me.

Thanks for the donation! Please let me know when you know what uniform/clothing he'll be in.

added clothing i want him to wear and gear and important features in the notes. Everything else ill leave up to the artist to decide. I'm not too picky but i would ask that the picture fits his character profile fairly well.

depending on how the first commission turns out i will probably get one of him in a uniform of which ever branch he does end up going to. but i will be getting a chibi...lol. those just look hilariously awesome...lol.

There's another character that has almost the same exact appearance and clothing. Maybe you could just use this art until you get the uniform figured out?

fetch.php

actually you are right... that is pretty friggin close! Nice i will definitely be using this as a hold over till i get a different one. Thanks for the find. this will work excellent for now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back