• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Lor Announcement: Attention.

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
Subject: Orders for Lor.

1) All those Loyal to house Occhestan, or those that wish to leave with them are to immediatly transfer from thier current assignments and head to the compound. You are given a one week leave, and if you are not off the planet within the week, you will be exectued or enslave, no reprieve given.

2) House Occhesta has been dissolved, and is no longer a part of Lor or its people. No longer will they be recognized as such, and a placed in exile from here on.

3) Anyone seen aiding those in exile after one week will be treated as a exile, and either killed or subjugated for a term of five years.

4) As of this order, a notice of evacuation is given. This order is to be carried out immediatly, and all those still loya to Lor and House Tur'Lista are welcome to come. With the oncoming and ever closer threat of the Mishhu, it has been deemed a emergency and preperations have begun to evacuate with the aid of the Fifth fleet of Yamatai. All citizens are advised to begin packing and storing what is needed, and find passage on a ship.

5) Those not able to gain passage on a Lorath ship, are to immediatly report to House Tur'Lista for a head count in order to begin relaying information to the Fifth fleet so we are able to gather enough ships to make the least amount of trips.

6) All Occhestans still loyal to House Tur'Lista will be welcome to my house until we are able to establish a new house, and will always be welcome in my house.

Written in my own hand
~Xiaah Harr'Ikke Destiny Tur'Lista

From: Velor 'Tomoe' Tur'lista High Priest of the Lorath People

I Velor Tur'lista verify the words of our Xiaah and my sister. They shall be carried out as law by her whim.

May the Goddess be rid of the damned, and may the God grant them a swift fate.

Written in my own hand,
~Velor 'Tomoe' Tur'lista High Priest of the Lorath People

From: Notan 'Rain' Lmanel, Taskmaster of the Lorath People

I Notan Lmanel give our support to the words of the Tur'Lista and we shall carry their words out as law.

May Nature be rid of the damned, and may Nature return them to it's eternal cycle swiftly.

Written in my own Hand,
~Notan 'Rain' Lmanel, Taskmaster of the Lorath People

RPG-D RPGfix
Back