• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Lorath [Lorath] One little, two little...

DocTomoe

A salvaged JP that was lost to the sands of time... more like lost to the Tiffy, oh well, I save the day. This is set during Velor's opening speech for the Wh'ki shipyard complex.

Nyli III - Royal Bedchamber

Sen'Yhty would be waiting just outside of the large gilded doors of the Xiaah's bed chambers. She had been called by the Xiaah after her two week seclusion in her bed room for some odd reason. It wouldn't be to hard to figure out what this was about though...

It was weird, a while two weeks without contact from Harr'Ikke and now, she was asked to wait outside her bedchamber. The questions flowing through her mind at the moment were nearly deafening.

The doors would open for Sen'Yhty after a few more moments, opened by two Helashio. Bowing their heads they moved aside to allow the tank of a woman entrance. From her pit came a few laughs and a squeal.
Sen'Yhty peered into the room hearing the sounds of apparent happiness coming from the center pit. "Majesty? You called for me yes?" She asked as she entered the room and began a steady stride towards the sounds.

"Sen'Yhty! Come come meet your new charges!" Harr'Ikke's head poked up over the edge of her nest and grinned, waving Sen'Yhty closer to the nest. A soft squeal came from the nest again, this time sounding female.

Sen'Yhty reached the lip of Harr'Ikke's bed pit in short order and looked in. "Were those noises from your hatchlings, majesty?" She asked, a brow quirked... Then her second raised, "wait, what? My charges?"

"Well of course! You must watch my children, it is your job after all. You are my body, they came from my body, so you must watch them!" Harr'Ikke nodded a little as she flapped a wing over her hatchlings. The more girlish one was a spitting image of the Xiaah, right down to the piercing blue eyes.

The male of the pair looked like the High Priest for the most part, except for having a mere peach-fuzz of a head of silver-gray hair. He also had a much more stubborn look in his eyes than the High Priest usually expressed... he looked like he'd be one hell of a challenge to raise.

Sen'Yhty looked at the two hatchlings. They indeed looked a lot like their parents, but that was kind of natural, them being siblings. "They look like they will be challenges, Majesty."

"Well of course! They are my young ones are they not?" The Xiaah asked, tilting her head a little. After a moment she patted both on the rear, as if prompting them. The girl stood and flapped her wings a few times, as if trying to flap herself up to become face to face with Sen'Yhty. This was of course doomed to failure, not even leaving the ground With a huff she looked up, scowling at the bodyguard now who towered over her. "I am Rik'Kanlya Tur'Lista....Hello miss Sen'Yhty." It seemed that Harr'Ikke had already been teaching them manners.

The male of the pair was a bit more difficult as he let out a grumble when his rear was patted, but he stood up and looked up to the towering woman. "I am Prince Ri'dal Tur'lista, son of Velor and Harr'Ikke. Mother has told me about you Sen'Yhty" Despite his young yet stern nature, it could be heard he had some trouble pronouncing Sen'Yhty's name, he was still young after all.

Sen'Yhty looked at the two with an astonished expression. "They're very articulate, majesty." She said with a smile as she knelt down to be more eye to eye with them. "Far more then either you or your brother were when you were hatchlings." She said with a small chuckle as she patted Rik'Kanlya on the head lightly.

Ri'del actually swatted at Sen'Yhty's hand when she patted his sister. "Hands to yourself!" He said in a stubborn voice as he puffed his cheeks angrily at Sen'Yhty.

Rik'Kanlya giggled a little as her brother defended her, straightening her short hair before hugging her brother around the waist.

Sen'Yhty looked at the small boy with a perked brow. "Ornery little one aren't you." She said with wiry sneer as she raised her arm away. "You have Velor's protectiveness, I see."

"Now now you two, Sen'Yhty here is your mother's best friend! You have to be nice to her or I will let her take you two to train for a little while." Harr'Ikke grinned widely as she looked up to her friend.

Sen'Yhty grinned maliciously at the two. "And my training is very very special, more so for little boys."

Ri'del kept his stubborn expression as he pressed his lips together looking quite hostile for a little one. But he eased up as his sister hugged him. He smiled to his sister then spared only a glance at Sen'Yhty before his mother spoke. "Hmph! I'll be stronger than you one day I bet!" He said in Sen'Yhty's direction before he looked to his mother with a 'Don't send me with her' expression.

Harr'Ikke, ever the one to pick up on body language could only grin. "What do you say?"

Ri'del looked thoughtful. "But why say sorry if I'm not sorry?" He looked confused as he tried to put his mind around the concept.

"Because you should be sorry for the outburst. The woman before you has saved your mommy before you know." Harr'Ikke nodded a little.

"I'm sorry for being rude, but not sorry for protecting my sissy!" With that, Ri'del's cheeks flushed red slightly, he could not help but to feel a sheepish shame at having to apologize, so he hid his face behind his sister's wing.

"Awwww Don worry brother!" Rik'Kanlya hugged her brother, wrapping the gray feathered wings around her brother.

"Apology accepted." Sen'Yhty said with a softer smile.

"See now was that so hard?" Harr'Ikke asked.

Ri'del clung to his sister, it was quite the parody of how their parents behave, and their parents before them, and so on. "Yes!" Ri'del replied to his mother as he pouted.

"Ever the male." Sen'Yhty said with a shake of her head.

"It is to be expected I suppose." Harr'Ikke shrugged a little and sighed, poking Ri'del in the side.

Ri'del squirmed lightly and fluttered his wing at his mother's poking finger as he let out a shy 'Meep'.

"Anyway, what was the summons, Majesty?" Sen'Yhty asked as she turned her gaze to Harr'Ikke.

"I wanted to introduce you to the hatchlings, and them to you as well." Harr'Ikke said with a small shrug.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back