• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [LSDF Akahar] Medic Aran'ya 'Widow' Lycosa Lmanel

Alright @paladinrpg I've taken a look at the biography from my phone - things are suddenly hectic. Some points to consider:
  • Her love for an Occhestian would be considered highly suspect. If her parents found out, it would have been havoc. Intercaste relationships however are one way to get yourself on a ship like the Akahar for rehabilitation.
  • I briefly suspected that Aran'ya would be able to create her own bandages, but it seems she is not that sort of spider. Good clarification.
  • Everything else seems to be in good shape, and well researched. I am taking a guess that @DocTomoe helped you out a bit.
You're good to go, I call this character Approved. Post when ready!

(I can't get the green on this phone)

Yes, I put in that intercaste love twist on purpose since I saw you posit that the Akahar is for those who need to be "redeemed" somehow (how you replied to Ny'za). I figure that her mom was close to catching on, but the event wiped most of the evidence out. Of course, it could have been placed in her record... that is up to you.

Also, on the topic of spinnerets to make bandages, Doc Tomoe said it was possible but might be way over the top with the organ modifications involved. If you wish for her to be that kind of spider, though, I could gladly arrange for it if you think it is doable.

Nah, I think as a tarantula it works better. Where would the spinnerets go anyway? She'd have a second butt! Can't wear power armour if you have a second butt!

Yeah I think its over the top too. Stay as you are and post when ready.

Lol, you almost made me spit my coffee all over the screen this morning...
Anyhow, a Halloween mission requires a scary spider, you see. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back