• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [LSDF Akahar] OOC Thread

I swear to goodness, this plot was cursed from the beginning. Even after clarifications from the FM I still have no idea what suits the current narrative given that the plot is dated as three years ago - since he hasn't written any concrete conclusions somewhere other than a pad or the IRC.

Those are transient mediums. I need something CONCRETE. I need a forum post somewhere, like a planning thread. That's immutable, that's set in stone, it isn't passing, it isn't transient and asked for this specifically for those reasons.

With very little player involvement possible now, I'm considering making the next post a time skip and moving on with getting this plot put in a grave.
Do the players approve of this motion, say aye.

Do whatever you feel is necessary Luca. You're the one running the plot and if you feel the need to end something that is already more or less wrapped up that is your call.

I agree with Eistheid on this, the GM has to be comfortable and having fun too. If you think it's better one way go for it.

@DocTomoe I really don't like the position you're putting me in here Doc. You're making me choose between the GM of the plot and you as the FM with your post, and that's not cool man. I get the feeling it's really curbing the intended flow of the plot as well. And all that aside it would be nice if Ha'reiel had a comparable military rank listed so that we could know what rank he actually is.

PS: If you don't want this stuff going to Lazarus, that should've been decided long ago in OOC between you and the GM, so that there wouldn't be a situation where the players have to choose between GM or FM to follow. There was plenty of time to make an OOC conclusion, you were here with everyone else when it was mentioned in plot that Lazarus was going to show up to handle things.

Last edited:
I hate to be a nag, but Syaoran is right. I don't see why this is becoming a big issue now, when it was pretty much a done deal before as far as we players could see. I am sympathetic to why ICly the Chaplain would oppose this solution involving Lazarus as the savior over the Matriarchy, but you need to find a way to smooth that ire over OOCly and bring this to a close amicably without taking it out ICly on Ny'za whose player is trying to help the GM reach that very overdue conclusion.

This is how I roll; I deal in IC being IC, and OOC being OOC. I've already spoken to Osaka about the Lazarus portion, and Luca on the Akahar portion, the two have been meshed up and things are pretty kosher. Play Ny'za as Ny'za is meant to be played, this is about the role, not some meta appeasement fest.

As for rank, yeah, that's my bad, we've yet to hammer out the Fyunnen caste military command tree, in relation to the LSDF command tree. As it stands however, Ha'reiel carries the authority of the Matriarchy in the form of theological-political doctrine, as opposed to LSDF rank-and-file which is structured in a way which is divorced from the theocracy of the core Matriarchy. However, in terms of real-world equivalents, as a Chief Chaplain, Ha'reiel would carry a rank kin to a Major General. As that stacks up to Keib's Sub-LT turned Commander rank, its pretty heavy.

I'll speak to Luca further on the matter however.

The Lazarus team receiving us brings to mind the image of a bunch of tall, waif-y supermodel elves looking us over. :oops: I'm sure in some twisted way this is intentional, that they are fashioned in someone's sense of what's beautiful...

I think we'vr approached a good point to wrap up. Players, do I have your permission to use my next post, after your next round of posts, to finish the thread and start the epilogue?

PS: Everyone should follow the lady to get their irradiation cured. You can determine whether you are infected or not.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back