• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [LSDF Akahar] OOC Thread

I know I'm failing you guys right now but alas, tis the long run to the 25th in retail land. For example, me and seven others moved 7,400 pieces of freight in one night and that was the day before yesterday. I have a six day hop at walmart (four days now anyways) with a chaser of my second job, after this I'll have on-off-on-off up to Xmas. I'm gonna try to fire off a post for Luca in the next few days but... we do have a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm on vacation starting on the 3rd of January, so hopefully I can make up for the last month or so.

Additional note, in order to keep this plot on track without interference from the insanity of the holiday season for retail workers I'm handing off command of this little venture to Luca until this month of the damned ends.

Ladies, Gentlemen, it is now no secret that I am currently in control of the Akahar in its entirety, as Arieg has left SARP.

I did choose to elect Osaka to be my new Co-GM, but unfortunately she has suffered a terrible injury, and I want her to recover. She was clipped in the head by a mirror as she stepped off of a bus. Estimated recovery time is at least a month. I wish her the swiftest of recoveries.

In her place, I will be working with ShotJon until Osaka fully recovers.

PS: Waylan16, Demibear, I require posting. Please?

Sorry for not posting, guys. I thought I would let the conversations already going get farther along before I posted, so as not to interrupt their flow.

Arieg left? Jegus. With no warning?

Also, as I've said elsewhere, having a crisis right now. Post up tomorrow night.

Ladies, Gentlemen, it's that time of the month - Plot Audit time.

So here's what I need you all to do so we can get an A, or even an S:
  • Update your character biographies to current events with anything notable that happened.
  • Add your characters to the big lists of characters.
  • Post a single post within the next week or so. Look alive, because I have to drop dead weights!
  • Be ready to fill in a survey about what you think of the plot, and if it could do with any changes.
Thanks again for your continued support guys. It really means a lot to me. :)

A post for 1.1 should be up within a couple of hours. Continue posting there.

They'd wear something that allows quick mobility, suit wise. A WIND Armour Suit with an array of GUST attachments as you see fit could suffice.

Weapons wise, any sidearm you'd pick wouldn't be amiss - I recommend a Paragon Infantry Machine Pistol or an ODM 10mm Pistol - along with a Searing Blade as primary melee weapon.

The two non-lorath sidearms were probably found in a salvage, the Searing Blade is as Lorath as goose stepping!

Current thread. I'll get working on a GM post later today with some different characters, when I get back from the movies. Time to shift focus away from Aiesu/Keib/Four-Six and over to the rest.

You liked the feels, Gallant?

icon_post_edit.gif

Aiesu X Bastion is my OTP X3

Disclaimer:
  • I am informed that this image is not to scale and that Bastion (represented by Valmet here) actually has a much larger bust-size and better muscular striation than Valmet does, being a Fyunnen.
    Source: ShotJon

Introducing music into the Akahar - as sort of... Music for thought, is a bit of an experiment.

This particular piece here, Beethoven's 7th symphony in Allegretto is a big gamble - based on the pace that people actually read at. In my own natural reading pace, the different elements line up at the right times with the song, but I don't know if they will for you.

Just to note, it isn't the song playing on Hakahn's record player but its there to set up mood. Like a... Translational equivalent.

Spoilers, read the latest first before reading this.

Well then, is this how the real Aiseu dies from nicking herself in a panic billions of miles away, or will fate/Miles intervene and make her live another horrible day, and the memory staining her forever? What happens to the ones out in the field? Will they recognise that something is not right when there's no carrier suddenly?

Just curious, that's all. I'd hate to see an end to the Aiesus, and I'd like to know what you've gotten planned beyond this. How will she appear in other plots?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back