• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [[LSDF and YSA only]] Contact, Unidentified Vessel

Toshiro

(Entire Message encoded)

I am sending you the data of our ongoing contact with an unidentified vessel which seems to be, in itself, sentient...we are currently at the coordinates:

XXXX:YYYY:ZZZZ
(Coordinates double-encoded for Military and LSDF view only)

The vessel is damaged and has destructive potential, but only attacked another unknown vessel when it was attacked itself. The other vessel has since left. Scans are reflected back. As of this point, Mathematic and Emotional communication has been established, specificly Prime Numbers, Geometry Formulae relevant to pi, and baser emotion Telepathy. Endeavors to communicate via Binary and Hexadecimal are underway. We are also sending translation and comprehension protocols for Japanese and English. I have former Star Army personnel in my crew advising me at this point.

(Logs start here: https://stararmy.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0 )

We request assistance, but the vessel has not yet indicated itself as threatening unless provoked. I request that care be taken if approached, or that the situation at least be monitored. We will continue to send real-time log updates to you as long as possible.

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y30_MM007_ygg_captain.gif
Captain Yuki Toshiro
SRSS Yggdrasill

(Repeat encoding)

To: SRSS Yggdrasill

This is Commander Rend of the Lorath Self Defense Force, we have receved your communication. We are currently en route to your location and will arrive shortly. We request that you make no hostile action toward the unknown vessel, and that you format your messages in a hex code which would translate to an image format of some sort of rendering of aid.

-Commander Hria 'Rend' Fyunnen

RPG-D RPGfix
Back