• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Lucas Vanguard

There's a few minor spelling/grammar issues in the personality section that need to be fixed.

'Advanced training' is not a skill.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe Yamatai had Power Armor 18 years ago ICly.

I fixed the grammar errors as best I could. I'll look through it once more just to make sure that's all.

I changed the Advanced Training to a Rogue skill. I guess the Advanced Training would be implied in boot camp training or something like that.

I changed Kimiko's description to just being a soldier, instead of a Power Armor pilot.

If there's anything else I can do, just let me know!

Aside from this:
At other time she loosens up some,

It looks pretty good. I have no real objections with it. the history is interesting and colorful but isn't a bunch of babble to try and legitimize specialness; he's just a fairly average dude with a somewhat odd way of acting and a unique history.

Go through it one more time and make sure there aren't any spelling or grammar issues or any little spellcheck-proof gems like the one I found, and it'll be done.

I edited in anonymous art to replace the broken image link.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back