• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Makter Feltly

The history is alright. Character approved.

I think most of what I wanted to say has already been said, which I definitely appreciate.

Two more things though:

1. If the exo-skeleton robotic arm has any features other than the ones you've already mentioned, please mention them now, either here or in the Tech section. I assume by your wording that it wraps around his organic arm.

2. From what you've said so far, I'm worried that you're only doing this for JoMidori, and don't really want to or care to be here. If this is true, then I doubt that you'll have any fun here, and no one would ever contribute positively toward a RP if he or she is not having fun. All I'm asking for is that you take a moment to check your intentions, and ask yourself whether you're truly interested in this RP setting or not, whether you would RP here if you discovered it by yourself. (It's a bit different from a generic sci-fi setting, if you haven't noticed already.) If the answer is still "yes", then we're glad to have you, and any character issues can be worked out.

God, I wish I could have responded sooner. Tom's pretty much covered what I wanted to say, but I'm suprised no one has said this yet: "Don't say your a class A hacker when you haven't ever RPed a hacker on this site before" is not an insult. It's constructive criticism. I suppose it was JoMidori who implanted this "Uso Tasuki is an ass and whatever he says, he's trying to start an argument" thing in you. He wasn't insulting you. Grow up if you want to RP here.

Even though the character is approved his robotic arm should not be used in RP until it has been approved in the proper thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back