• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Matthew's DoGA Thread

I've pretty much forgotten that I have a deviantArt profile until I decided to get some commissioned art from Zairyo. It was just sitting there, all barren and stuff, so I decided to start posting my DoGA images on my profile.

And what do you know, one of my designs has already been placed as someone's favorite. I find it giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, so I'm posting my deviantArt profile up here and joining the Member's Art thread of regular posters.

http://lionheart86va.deviantart.com/

And what was the favored picture? My Battlecruiser design for the Abwehrans, apparently.

Front View
Rear View
Side View

Don't be afraid to comment.

oooooooh, very nice. maybe when Nevaraon becomes one of the greatest war heros. They'll let him have a decomissioned one of these.

hey, a marine can dream can't he? anyways it's still super sweet cool awesome and any other positive word in any language you care to imagine.

A little helping hand to my pal Doshii, the Athena / Ryusei II. I hope I did a satisfactory job, since there wasn't much of a description in the wiki page.

The barrels are the Plasma/Aether Guns. Two cowl emplacement and two turreted emplacements.

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y132_mattlionheart86va_DOGA_20Designs_Commissions_RyuseiII.jpg

W-w-w-w-w-w-what the holy fuck?! Matthew, dude, you didn't have to do that! You've got Abwehr stuff to do!

Lord man, that's bad ass! Thanks man! I'll put it on the page immediately!

Actually...I've pretty much finished many of the DoGA designs I'm going to be needing for the Abwehrans at the moment. Enough for several submissions anyway, I should concentrate on finishing the Ulican and getting to posting more.

Been a long time since I've updated this. Of course, I could have done so with any of my new submissions, but I wanted to show off a new design of mine.

It's an Aerospace Fighter Concept, a fighter that can work in both space and atmosphere.

afc06.deviantart.com_fs47_f_2009_194_9_b_Fighter_Concept___Aerial_Mode_by_lionheart86va.jpg
Atmosphere without weaponry

afc07.deviantart.com_fs48_f_2009_194_1_e_Fighter_Concept___Full_Aerial_by_lionheart86va.jpg
Full Atmosphere Loadout

afc04.deviantart.com_fs47_f_2009_194_1_9_Fighter_Concept___Space_Mode_by_lionheart86va.jpg
Space without Weaponry

afc05.deviantart.com_fs49_f_2009_194_a_0_Fighter_Concept___Full_Space_by_lionheart86va.jpg
Full Space Loadout 1

afc04.deviantart.com_fs48_f_2009_194_c_3_Fighter_Concept___Full_Space2_by_lionheart86va.jpg
Full Space Loadout 2

I have a full gallery of the fighter also available with a couple extra images.

Don't be afraid to check out some of my other designs either.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back