Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

May 2015 Updates from Wes

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Home for YSS Anoiktos

I've just created a roleplay forum for our Elysian-focused plot, the YSS Anoiktos. Please join me in congratulating GM Semjax and his group in completing their first storyarc in Open RP, which made their RP eligible for their own forum. Semjax has requested a forum and I've just set it up and the OOC and RP threads live there now (but you can still find redirects in the old locations).

ConCarolinas in About 2 Weeks

It's the season of conventions and Nashoba and I will be at ConCarolinas later this month and if you're in the area I'd like to hang out with you there too. Star Army doesn't have a table or anything, but I'll definitely bring some Star Army business cards to share.

Fire Up The Grill!

Wednesday night (Sometime after 6pm EST, probably more like 9 to midnight) I'm having a joint post with my Eucharis people and you guys are invited to watch or perhaps play a Rixxikor. We'll be in Titanpad and I'll get on IRC and post the link when the time comes.

Star Army's Fleet in STO

Now that I have a working gaming laptop, I've been back in Star Trek Online. We still have a fleet there, which we started years ago, and it's become pretty inactive to the point where it was basically just me. Luckily some nice people from Reddit and Nerds of Prey have been donating stuff to the fleet projects to help me along. But I'd like to make the fleet actually active again and invite you guys who played before or have thought about playing to come back in game and help out with the fleet as we strive for the next level of starbase and other fleet holdings. STO is free-to-play and the quality of the game has improved immensely since launch. For more info, head to Star Trek Online thread in our gaming forum.

Star Army Salutes Our Veterans

In the USA, May is designated as National Military Appreciation Month.

This month was publicly set aside to show our appreciation to the Military because of the many days set aside for celebrating and commemorating our military's achievements. Each year the president makes a proclamation, reminding Americans of the important role the U.S. Armed Forces.​

We've got a lot of current and former military people on Star Army and to them, we say thank you for their service.

Art Updates
Things seem to have slowed down with the art. I will check up with Raph and Zairyo tonight to see if we have any progress on our commissions. Due to being super busy as the semester comes to a close, I am not really looking to open up new commissions projects this month.

Got Questions?

Let me know if I missed anything and if you have any questions about Star Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back