• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Maya Yoshihara

master9147

Inactive Member
Hello all!!! I'm new here and it look like you got a cool and pretty detailed rpg going on here and thought Id join up. I have a new character made up ready for approval and hope to start playing soon. Hope I'll fit in.

Name: Maya Yoshihara

General Information

Species: NH-29 Nekovalkyrja

Family / Creators: (Manufactured) Star Army of Yamatai

Employer: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: TBD

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'4 feet
Weight: 107 pounds
Measurements:
Bra Size: C

Build and Skin Colour: Maya has a slender well formed body that is typical of her kind however the tough physical training regiment during basic has given her a slightly noticeable light muscular build then normal. Her skin is also very light due to being stuck in a space station waiting for assignment and can be described as a "pale beauty".
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Maya has a unique appearance as she boasts many Asian facial features, such as the shape of her face and eyes, while possessing typically Caucasian features in her nose and bright green eyes.
Hair Colour and Style: Maya has fair yellow blond hair that she usually keeps straight down or in a ponytail depending on her mood and always has bangs on the front. Maya tries to take good care of her hair with the most expensive shampoo and conditioner she can afford. Maya hopes she'll never need to get a hair cut unless military regulations forbid it.

Distinguishing Features: Cat like ears where normal human ear would be. Genetic tattoo / bar-code on left lower back with serial number and manufacturer info.(typical NH-29 feature) Standard SPINE interface surrounding upper part of her backbone. Hands have only 3 fingers and a thumb. Feet only have 4 toes but no toenails.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Having just been "born" Maya is excited at this new existence that has brought her to this galaxy trying to learn as much as possible. Maya is kind, curious, and optimistic about her future. Views Yamataians as parental figures and other nekos as her sisters and views the Star Army of Yamatai as one big family that has accepted her. Maya hopes that as she learns and experiences more her true personality will finally emerge.

Likes: Reading, Drawing, Music, Swimming, Art, Video Games, Anime, Junk Food, Guns, Holiday Events, Parties, Sex
Dislikes: Dirty Old Men, Tentacles, SPAM, Disloyaty, Losing at Video Games, Gun Control, Math, War Mongers, Elysians
Goals: To serve and please her commanding officers, fellow nekos and the Star Army

History

Maya was created from the latest batch of NH-29 series Nekos where for the last two months she and her sisters were programmed and trained to be soldiers from an undisclosed star army facility. Curious as ever, one night Maya was able to sneak away from the neko training barracks to explore the base she was in. As she was exploring she accidentally stumbled into a break room room reserved for Yamataian IT military personnel who were in the middle of there annual LAN party. A now scared neko wondering the halls of classified military base surprised the IT personnel but instead of reporting this to there superiors they decided to secretly take the scared neko in on there off hours. So for the next few weeks the IT's would satisfy Maya's urge for knowledge and stories of the outside, she also developed an addiction for playing video games during the LAN parties. When Maya's training was complete she said her goodbyes to her new friends as they saw her off where she will be going to a military star base to complete her indoctrination and hopes to have her first assignment on a starship.

Skills

Communication: Maya is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. Maya is fluent in English and Japanese. She can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc. As a Nekovalkyrja she has skill with telepathic communication.

Fighting: Maya received hand-to-hand combat training, followed up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons she is trained in include energy pistols, energy rifles, grenades, knives, and power armor.

Technology Operation: Maya is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Mathematics: Maya received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

Vehicles: Maya is capable of operating most light vehicles, hovercraft, and shuttles.

Survival and Military: Maya has received basic training in basic survival skills, land navigation, camouflage, etc.

Entertainment : Maya has a unnatural talent when it comes to playing video games. She is able play most games like The Wizard or a professional gamer. It almost doesn't matter what kind from rpgs, first person shooters, and hentai games she can play them all.

Character approved!

D: He beat my record! Oh well! ^^ Welcome to SARP, Master! I'm surprised that another C-cup-equipped Neko was approved. ^^;; Oh well! Good luck! :)

Made and approved before I even saw it...

I'd just like to advertise that Fort Ready is beginning to accept new recruits for its third class. The Fort is a beginning plot that will start again soon where new or old role players can start from the beginning and learn the basics of roleplaying in the SARP environment. This plot is especially useful for players who have just recently joined the community and still don't know the ropes. This will be the third class, so the Fort has improved with age.

I invite you to join up upon this quest and embark on a journey that will...

If you are interested, please post in this thread

Thanks Everyone it feels good to feel welcomed in a new community.
Also thanks for the offer Yagen I might just do that since I'm new and still trying yo understand the ropes plus I'm having a hard time deciding witch plot to join. I'll post a reply after I do a little more research on the wiki.
By the way is Fort Ready a ship or a planetary base?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back