• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

MB Multi-Purpose Rifle [Manufacturer Needed.]

It won't be approved without a manufacturer, but you drop it in the Mystery box anyway. It's the little link below the contrib discussion forum.

Do you know anyone who might be interested in manufacturing my weapon? If so how would I go about it? (just asking for advice)

TO: Everyone.

Zen Armaments has a fistful of little manufacturers under them that are always looking for the next neat design to mass produce.

You could use NAM as the manufacturer. You would need to talk to Fian. That is his SN on the boards and if you have Yahoo then you can reach him at: Yisern Looi.

Nam not only will help with production, but you can RP out design/development with the players there.

It does not matter who the designer is unless someone wants to make an issue out of it ICly. As for the skills, anyone with access to a computer should be able to come up with something like this.

Right now I really dont care who my manufacturer could be.. Im just looking for one. Not picky. Oh and that e-mail address didnt work.. There is a space in it not valid.

Hmm...a few come to mind. (Can't really remember them all.) Zen Arms, Emrys, CSEIA, NAM, KZ. Hope this helps. :)

CSEIA deals more in black market dealing and illegal technologies. They wouldn't deal in generic firearms, except maybe if they were specifically marketing to criminal syndicates.

NAM or Zen might work...but I'm just not sure how the Elysian Navy would take to people having dealing weapons designs to foreign manufacturers.

Do you see the Elysian Navy in here trying to get my design? They will just have to deal with it. :) or not.. lol Anyway.. Im thinking about making my own company and being my own manufacturer any Advice?

You'd have to submit the corporation as a new submission, and you'd have to justify it. That's not likely, considering this is just your character somehow designing this weapon.

Out of curiousity, is it always necessary to have a manufacturer produce a weapon, or is it possible to have a custom-made job for one character?

If you have a lot of skill, expertise, and a good tool shop, you could make a one-off design yourself, yes. Don't expect it to be better than something that's gone through R & D and testing, though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back