• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission (Mecha) Dragoon I/II

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Mr. Farzi,

I've noted you have several pending submissions that are interconnected. It is great a new player that you're enthusiastic, and willing to throw yourself to the critic and scrutiny we place on submissions to our setting. Your submissions are welcome of course, but they have a common thread. They lack wikification (other links to things in the setting), and show that some time is going to need to be invested on your part to learn the setting. I think that if you give some time to learn the SARPiverse these will become submissions with work that we can eventually integrate, but at this time I would like to notify you that they will be considered pending until you learn about our universe enough to meld these in. I encourage you, continue to take the time to get to know the lore, your fellow SARPers. Ask for help, come talk to one of our Staff members, consult the wiki on existing factions, and for our guides on making them. I would suggest making sure if you have not already to take some time to join an existing faction to learn more about the universe and expectations. We are all here to help you with your SARP journey!

Pending until submission guidelines are met.

Moved here until the author is ready to resubmit, spoke to Farzi on 1/1/2021 in voice chat discord.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back