• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Medical and other RL bull...

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
So I've mostly kept this to myself and only a handful of people, but considering this is having a real effect on my ability to post on the forums I think it is about time I just come right out and say what is going on.

Over the past ten months now, since last year, I've had a reaccuring problem with my throat; simply put, it has felt like I've had air bubbles getting stuck - due to this I've had instance where I have problems breathing or otherwise begin to hack up a lung. Members like Gunsight know of this because during some of our gaming sessions I get into coughing fits and such, which I hate because I hate coughing into someones ear drums (yea, ok, we're on a voice chat; but still!)

I wasn't able to go to the doctor due to several problems involving my medical insurance, those problems have thankfully been solved, for the most part but I couldn't put it off any longer. Starting five weeks or so ago the original coughing and breathing issues, which were already very frustrating and making it hard for me to even get stuff done, now have a new friend - dizzy spells. Thankfully those aren't as common, but still.

Thus I decided to go to my doctor, regardless of the problems I had with my insurance at the time, he has me taking a few tests to try and figure out the problem. So if you don't see me posting the most likely reason is because I am having to deal with a royal pain in the butt problem that makes it hard for me to even THINK!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back