• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

MEGAMI question

Yangfan

Inactive Member
Wes, each MEGAMI onboard a ship has a flesh-and-blood neko as an avatar, in addition to her holographic ones, right?

Celia-type MEGAMI usually use a flesh-and-blood avatar, just like the old YSS Yui did (I recall a ship briefly being unbalanced because someone shot the avatar at one point). Unlike the Nozomi, the Celia doesn't have holographic projectors all over the ship; as a result, we see a great deal more sprites (computer-made "temp" nekos in orange) roaming around. These sprites, despite the addition of new security systems after the Kai assassination, remain the main way for MEGAMI to keep track of what's going on aboard the Celia.

What kind of sensors would they use? I mean, the obvious way would be to have cameras everywhere, but that seems a bit much.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back