• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Message] David Stryker

Miyako

🎖️ Game Master
Hi David!

I'm feeling better, they finally checked me out completely and my mandatory leave time is almost up. Can you believe we got out of that? I'm glad to be home, but I heard you were promoted a huge way up! You don't need an aide again do you?

If not I don't know what to do. I don't like our armours so much. I miss the Wing, a little bit. Right now I'm staying at some of the apartments in Osaka, it's nice out here! The city is big like Tokyo, but does not make me giggle when I look at the map. Still that's a nice place too. Have you been doing anything interesting? No one seems to remember what happened down there, so I play my feed back to see what I could have done better.

If I don't see you again I am sure they'll assign me somewhere nice though! Tell the others I'm sorry if that happens! Oh, and distribute hugs..not the out of nowhere ones like mine, you're not that quiet!

Hugs!

-Ashlyn

Ashlyn,

I am very glad to hear from you and to know that you are safe and in good health. I hope you are not transferred away too soon, I am still in need of someone to keep me entertained and company. I would be very happy to have you as that person. That way I will not have to be the one to Hand out hugs to others that have made there way here.

I hope to hear from you soon,

David Stryker.

No way, David!

You've been giving out hugs? I want to see a recording of that, I bet their faces were really scared! Don't know if I'm all that you know, entertaining or anything but I mean I didn't float a promotion or anything I'm alive, and that's the best thing ever. Still, are they gonna let me fly anymore in something other than a Tenshi? Or at least do something I'm trained for? Who are you with, anyway? I'm just waiting for a concert to start, but thought I would write you. Peacekeepers got free passes, so I came with some of the other discharges from the hospital!

If you're sure there is something just talk to whomever I guess, kay? I can try if you need an aide that bad, I guess.

~Ashlyn

RPG-D RPGfix
Back