• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Message from Galar Vanatosk to the UOC Government

zephyrite

Inactive Member
Hello, I am Galar Vanatosk and I would like to request time to speak with a representative from your government to discuss setting up a small neutral trade state within your borders. This would be a great benefit for your nation as well as all of your neighbors, as it would encourage people to trade with your nation, even if culture or international relations would prevent them from doing so normally. Hopefully we can talk more fully about this very soon.

Thank you in advance, Galar Vanatosk.

Mr. Vanatosk,
I would be more than happy to discuss the establishment of a neutral center of commerce in our national area of space. We are still in the process of having international visitors to the United Outer Colonies under go a quick decontamination procedure before entering our main orbit, but I would be very interested in discussing these matters with you at my office on Jiyuu.

Sincerest Regards,
Katsura-Tange Ayana
United Outer Colonies Prime Minister

RPG-D RPGfix
Back