Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Michael Brazille

https://stararmy.com/forums/groupcp.php?g=1574
If you join the Elysian group, you should see an Elysian communications forum. I don't think it's been used yet (it is fairly new) but it should be working. You can also contact Zakalwe by private message. He's the boss of Elysia.

There is next to no Elisian activity... and we NSS aliance geeks are in system. This gives you an interesting opertunity to... hitchhike

You would let me do that? Im sort of a noob at this site so can you tell me exatly or near to exactly how this would work?

Unfortunately it's not up to Le Bleu Dude. If you actually want to, send a PM to Tom, as he is our Nepleslian god.
But at the current time, the only way you'd get on board would be as a saboteur, who would be K.o.S, or as a hostage.

The Plebs are treated rather poorly. There is a forgin ship in orbit with some security problems right now (NSS Aliance) Stowing away to escape Elysia shouldn't be too hard, and any bio-tech info your character brings would be useful

Currently posting for Elysians is going on Here But as stated before they're strangly dead, and have not been posting much. As a pleb you aren't high enough in command to help much with that, but this is where you should post.... I think

In response to Istvan's last post, coming on board the Alliance right now, especially for an Alien coming from a race that has attacked us and we are currently involved in an extremely tense diplomatic dispute due to the extremely idiotic actions of one player, you'd most likely be K.o.S. if you got anywhere near the ship.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back